• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer: Up to 551 Points for Boardwalk BWV - $14 p/p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!
I'm looking to rent BWV studio for 6 nights in June 2018. Please let me know if you can help! I am an experienced renter and have rented for 3 previous trips.

Thanks!
Nancy

I have up to 551 points for rent for any resort and 200 of them can be transferred if needed. Home Resort is Boardwalk Villas which can be reserved up to 11 months from now - $14.00 per point.
Intested in renting points for next June. Is it too early? Would need two studios for 5 nights. Dates flexible, but looking at June 24th - 28th. How many points would that be?

Hello!!
I'm looking to rent BWV studio for 6 nights in June 2018. Please let me know if you can help! I am an experienced renter and have rented for 3 previous trips.

Thanks!
Nancy
Interested - how many points and how much each point. Looking for 2 studios in late June.

Looking for any dates between November 1-5th in a studio at bwv or bcv. If only partial dates then I'll be interested in a shorter stay.

Looking for a studio for two one-night stays ... 11/5 and 11/9. Thanks!

Looking for a Standard View Studio, Boardwalk Villas, 10 day span after 1/7/18. Preferrably 1/8-18/2018. Can you check availability please? :)

Looking to rent one night at the Hilton Head, SC resort. Deluxe Studio Standard View July 16-17th or July 23-24 preferably this date. Should be 15 points if I'm looking correct. Please let me know.

Never mind. Was looking for a way to delete the post, but couldn't.

Last edited:
Hi. Don't know what you have left for points, but interested in a 2 bed standard view May 21-27.

Edited to add that I see the OP left the thread on May 30th, so never mind. Assuming the points are gone.

Last edited:
Hi-
I was wondering if you have any points left to rent? I was looking for BWV standard studio from 3/27/18- 4/2/18. I'm having trouble with personal messaging. If you could contact me at ddaly66@hotmail.com it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Any points left available for transfer? I am looking for 83 points for a June 2018 trip. Thanks!!

Hello! I am looking for Boardwalk 2/24-2/28. Please let me know if there is availability? Thanks!

need a boardwalk studio from 10/11 to 10/18 2017. if you have anything left i'd love to rent them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter