• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent/Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points still available?

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at Bay Lake Tower for March 14th through the 19th. Any view. I would like a Dining Plan as well for 2 children and 2 adults.

I need 148 points, please let me know if they are available. I can not leave a PM yet!

Thanks,
Valerie

Points still available. If you havent found anyone email me at dairyou@hotmail.com and I will check right away for you :)

We would like to rent a studio villa at Fort Wilderness from Dec. 2 to Dec 6 inclusive and a studio villa at the Beach Club Villas from Dec. 7 to Dec. 10 inclusive. I believe it will come to 151 points. Are your points available to do this.

Thanks, Line

We would like to rent a studio villa at Fort Wilderness from Dec. 2 to Dec 6 inclusive and a studio villa at the Beach Club Villas from Dec. 7 to Dec. 10 inclusive. I believe it will come to 151 points. Are your points available to do this.

Thanks, Line

Would love to help you but you would need to rent from someone who can book at the 11 month window. They need to own at the resort you would like to book at :)

Good Luck In Your Search!

Deb

Hi, we are looking for a Studio at BLT, BCV, or VWL for 3/15 - 3/19. Sorry it is short notice. Are any of those possible?

Two adults, two children (10 and 2)

Thanks,
Tony

Hi, we are looking for a Studio at BLT, BCV, or VWL for 3/15 - 3/19. Sorry it is short notice. Are any of those possible?

Thanks,
Tony

I check for you tomorrow morning PST. MS is closed now :)

Hi

I'm looking to go to OKW Feb 21-27, 2010, 1br. Willing to purchase all the points.
Will send cerified check before you make reseveration. Please call my cell 603-315-4404.

Thank you
Mike Langton
Manchester, NH

Thanks,
Tony

Nothing available at the resorts you requested. Only have SSR

Hi

I'm looking to go to OKW Feb 21-27, 2010, 1br. Willing to purchase all the points.
Will send cerified check before you make reseveration. Please call my cell 603-315-4404.

Thank you
Mike Langton
Manchester, NH

I'll check for you for you later if that is okay. Right now I'm at work :)

Hello,
Need points for one bedroom at Jambo House 12/18/10-12/23/10. If you still have them available, please let me know. Thanks (Terri)

Hello,
Need points for one bedroom at Jambo House 12/18/10-12/23/10. If you still have them available, please let me know. Thanks (Terri)

Sorry, I can't make that reservation for you since it is outside the 7 month window for me. You 'll have to find someone who owns at AKL. They have first rights to make reservations that are 11 months out :)

Good Luck,
Deb

Hi

Thank you
Mike Langton
Manchester, NH

Just got off work. Sorry about that. If you want me to check still let me know and I will call first thing in the morning :)

If you still have points, what would the price be for Bay Lake Tower 6/19-6/26 for 3 adults. 1 bedroom preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter