• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for 12 nights in mid-late May, Sunday May 8th-May 21st.

We would like to stay in a 2 bedroom AKV Jambo house unit. Pool view (standard?)

Thanks

I am looking for 12 nights in mid-late May, Sunday May 8th-May 21st.

We would like to stay in a 2 bedroom AKV Jambo house unit. Pool view (standard?)

Thanks

I am unable to make a reservation beyond 7 months at that resort.

looking for any studio during dec 22-29..and pls provide how many points do i need and how much per point..pls let me know thanx

looking for a 1BRM value (144 pts) and a studio value (73 pts), AKV, 12/6-12/13. 2 ad+2kids in 1BRM and 3 adults 1 kid in studio. adjoining rooms if possible, but not a deal breaker. can you help?

looking for a 1BRM value (144 pts) and a studio value (73 pts), AKV, 12/6-12/13. 2 ad+2kids in 1BRM and 3 adults 1 kid in studio. adjoining rooms if possible, but not a deal breaker. can you help?

Checked the entire park. Nothing available at all. Even checked two bedrooms.
Sorry
aimfc@aol.com
Bob

Do you have points left.. Sorry Im a point rental virgin so I cant PM or email.. We are going 9/29 -10/6 and would stay in a 1 bedroom or a studio anywhere with availability. Although I am a point rental Virgin my Mother in Law is a professional and she will handle everything for me since she is going with us. There is 3 adults and one small child and an infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter