• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have points left.. Sorry Im a point rental virgin so I cant PM or email.. We are going 9/29 -10/6 and would stay in a 1 bedroom or a studio anywhere with availability. Although I am a point rental Virgin my Mother in Law is a professional and she will handle everything for me since she is going with us. There is 3 adults and one small child and an infant.

Cassie,

The only one bedroom available in the entire park is the Saratoga. And it's extremely limited (going fast). It's 188 points ($1,880).
Please let me know asap. checking in on Sept 29th and checking out on Oct 6th
Bob
My prsonal email is aimfc@aol.com

I need a studio sept 17-20. 3 nights. prefer BLT (we are owners there), BCV, BWV, wilderness lodge. but would ultimately take anywhere. BLT is 51 points.
Immediate payment.
Thanks so much.

I need a studio sept 17-20. 3 nights. prefer BLT (we are owners there), BCV, BWV, wilderness lodge. but would ultimately take anywhere. BLT is 51 points.
Immediate payment.
Thanks so much.

In the entire park there are only two studios available.
OKW 41 points
Saratoga 48 points
You can email me at aimfc@aol.com

Bob

Hi Bob... looking for up to 150 pts for my parents who are taking my DS Feb 27 - March 4. They would like (1st choice) a 1bd at BCV or a 1bd (value or std) at AKLV. If you could check availability that would be great. I have rented twice before from people on this board and another with great success. Thanks!

Hi Bob... looking for up to 150 pts for my parents who are taking my DS Feb 27 - March 4. They would like (1st choice) a 1bd at BCV or a 1bd (value or std) at AKLV. If you could check availability that would be great. I have rented twice before from people on this board and another with great success. Thanks!

Hi,
I will heck in about one hour if that's ok? At the doctor.
Bob
aimfc@aol.com

Hello,

I am looking for five nights accomodation (Feb 13 arriving and checking out on Feb 18).

Order of preference:

1. AKV Value Studio - 56 points
2. AKV Standard Studio - 71 points
3. BW Standard Studio - 70 points
4. OKW Standard Studio - 67 points

If you still have points and are able to book, please let me know.

Jacqueline

Hoping to stay in a 1 bedroom from 11/20 through the 27th. If starting 11/19 (or the 20th) and can find availability through the 24th of November, that would work since I have another ressie and can move (I would prefer to just buy all of the points from you and have one continuous reservation).
I would def consider a studio as well.
I know availability is limited that week. Thanks in advance for your help.
215-208-7381

Hoping to stay in a 1 bedroom from 11/20 through the 27th. If starting 11/19 (or the 20th) and can find availability through the 24th of November, that would work since I have another ressie and can move (I would prefer to just buy all of the points from you and have one continuous reservation).
I would def consider a studio as well.
I know availability is limited that week. Thanks in advance for your help.
215-208-7381

Illcheck at 9 am
Aimfc@aol.com
Bob

how about OKW for 79 pts oct 26-nov 2..studio only ..i think the pts are calculated right for one week thanx

Hi! I'm looking to get 79 points for either the Beach Club or Animal Kingdom from November 11-16. Studio is perfect. Do you still have points available and can you check availability for a room?

205 points available. Saratoga is home resort. Will book any hotel. Good until July 31st 2011
$10.00 per point
11 month window applies to Saratoga. 7 months on all else.
Pay Pal OK

I would like the Beach Villas for 11/17-11/24. Is that possible? 105 pts is what I would need for a studio. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter