Points For Transfer: 213 BWV, Points for Rent 300 OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 200 SSR and 305 OKW points for rent. These points can be used at SSR or OKW 11 months in advance and any resort 7 months in advance. I am asking $12.50 per point for these.

We're looking to go Oct 12-18, 2014 for a family of 8. 1st time to Disney! 2 bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge. We could do another site depending on availability and price. We're flexible on location but are going with 4 kids (7,7,3,1) so location is key. Please PM me. Thanks!

We've had a change of plans and hoping to stay at SSR or OKW Dec. 21-26, or Dec. 21-29. Can you tell me if you have enough points for these time frames that we can rent? Thanks!

Looking for a studio at any resort. Arirving 11/2/14 and departing 11/9/14. Unable to send PM

I don't know if you still have VGC points left, but I am looking for 6/14-6/18/2015 for either 2 studios or one 2 bedroom (160 or 208 points), could do a 1 bedroom (156) if they allow 6 in a room (3 are little kids). Not sure if you can go over in points. Have rented before from disboards members! Thanks for any help!

Looking for reservations for a 2 bed from Wednesday 1/7/15 to Sunday 1/11/15 (4nights) at any of the following (standard room would be first choice) :
BWV
BCV
VWL
BLT

Not sure where there are reservations available, if any.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter