Poll of the Day Thread

I've had a few stick shift cars.

I think my laundry room qualifies as a mud room, with entances from outside and garage, then to kitchen.

Poll of the Day-7/16-

Have you watched both Finding Nemo, and Finding Dory? If so, which one did you like better?
I have not gotten to see Finding Dory yet. My husband got to take our Daughter to see it on a Daddy/Daughter date, so I missed out.

July 18

Do you have a fireplace in your house?
Not a working one. We have a chimney and an area where a wood burning stove used to sit, but in order to make it usable again, we will have to have the chimney re-built. It's on our ToDo list.

Tuesday

Thinking back to when you were 6-10 and when you thought about what you wanted to be or do. When you got older, say in your 20's did your ideas change?
yes. I used to want to be a vet so I could work with animals. In High School I realized I would never make a good vet as I would have trouble advising people on putting their animals down. I then decided I wanted to be a Zoologist, but never really got the hang of the biology. Now I work in a lab - go figure.

ShellyPatt, what sort of things do you use buttermilk for? I think this is my first time buying it, and I bought it since I wanted to make buttermilk biscuits. I made some yesterday, and will make another batch soon, but I will have some leftover, and not sure what to use it for. Any ideas?

Poll of the Day-7/26-

Today is Tuesday, so since my son has been wanting tacos, we will be having Taco Tuesday. Do you, and your family have certain nights designated for a particular food night? Ex. pizza night for Fridays?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter