Poll of the Day Thread

ShellyPatt, what sort of things do you use buttermilk for? I think this is my first time buying it, and I bought it since I wanted to make buttermilk biscuits. I made some yesterday, and will make another batch soon, but I will have some leftover, and not sure what to use it for. Any ideas?

Buttermilk Waffles! Buttermilk Cake, I think a pound cake, Fried Chicken, buttermilk icing, I know some people will also add buttermilk to mashed potatoes, Ranch Dressing, breakfast casserole, and I think it is usually in Red Velvet Cake.

Poll of the Day-7/26-

Today is Tuesday, so since my son has been wanting tacos, we will be having Taco Tuesday. Do you, and your family have certain nights designated for a particular food night? Ex. pizza night for Fridays?
We do Taco Tuesdays most weeks. Pizza usually tends to be either a Friday night thing or during football season - on Sundays.

I add buttermilk to mashed potatoes!

I do not like the after taste I get when I have honey, mustard onion pretzels.

Will try adding buttermilk, thanks for the tip :)

I have only tried one brand of honey mustard pretzels, and I like it, but not too much in one sitting.

Poll of the Day-7/28-

Do people in your area who ride mopeds tend to ride on the side of the road, or on the main road where cars also travel?

We have a lot of visitors here that rent mopeds, and visitors, and locals both ride on the road, and on the side. I dislike it when they are going so slow on the road, or when people on bikes, mopeds,.... do not watch when they merge in, and out of traffic.

If you won a sweepstakes and could choose from the following Disney Vacations, which would you choose?

A: Free Stay at a Value Resort but you had access to a "Family Helper" to help with taking care of your kids and be an extra set of eyes on them.
B: Free Stay at a Moderate Resort with the Free Deluxe Dining Plan
C: Free Stay at a Deluxe Resort

If you won a sweepstakes and could choose from the following Disney Vacations, which would you choose?

A: Free Stay at a Value Resort but you had access to a "Family Helper" to help with taking care of your kids and be an extra set of eyes on them.
C: Free Stay at a Deluxe Resort

While I have always enjoyed my stays at the Moderate resorts, and would love to stay in a deluxe, I would have to pick the value with child care help. I always say that vacations with the kids aren't really vacations - they are just trips. Not having to stress over the kids the whole time would make a Disney trip more into a Family Vacation.

Depending on my destination, ... first would be a car, but I would also ride a bike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter