Poll: Passionate about Disney and Coffee?

Are you passionate about getting coffee at Disney?

• Yes, I must have my coffee while at Disney!

Votes: 77 70.6%
  • Coffee is not a big deal to me at Disney

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Coffee? Blech!

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters

Stargazer65

Disney Honorary Bus Driver since 2009
Are you passionate about getting your daily dose of Java while at Disney? I know I am!
If you hear people at Disney saying something like "It's too hot out for coffee!" is this your reaction?
1695057479198.png
Do you think to yourself:
"This person does not understand coffee. They should not be trusted."
Do you know where all the Starbucks, Joffrey's etc... are at each TP? Have you ever rope dropped for a ride, but got sidetracked at a coffee place, or at least been tempted as you walked by? Do you make inquiries on Disboards over what coffee pot is going to be in your resort room before you arrive? If that is you, then congratulations! Like myself, you are passionate about both Coffee and Disney!

Last edited:

I bring my own coffee maker and coffee, and fixings. Even on the most rushed, rope drop morning, I’m having at least one cup of coffee.I once got a coffee in Animal Kingdom, later in the day, and maybe have gotten an iced coffee , but can’t remember . I do keep meaning to try that peanut butter cold brew at Gideon’s

Hot, cold, French press in our owners lockers, grounds packed, special mugs in there, too. Coffee is readied the night before EVERY night so it’s ready to be pressed or turned on or whatever needs to happen. I even have considered bringing my frother.

Ok - curious if a Disney + Coffee fan has already created a spreadsheet listing out each resorts coffee maker with filter size. Could use that link!
I was thrown off when VGF resort studios came with a Kuerig machine and there is speculation that the new VDH studios have Kuerigs as well. The coffee lover in me needs to know, though I may take @twinsmom lead and haul my French press!

Ok - curious if a Disney + Coffee fan has already created a spreadsheet listing out each resorts coffee maker with filter size. Could use that link!
I was thrown off when VGF resort studios came with a Kuerig machine and there is speculation that the new VDH studios have Kuerigs as well. The coffee lover in me needs to know, though I may take @twinsmom lead and haul my French press!
I think as the Mr. Coffee style pots fail, that all the resorts will eventually switch over to a pod type maker, or a combination pod/Mr. Coffee style maker.

I’m a morning person and one of my favorite things to do when I go to Disney is to wake up and get a nice big cup of coffee and drink it either on my balcony or outside. I haven’t booked our first DVC trip yet but last year I did this at the Poly and Yacht Club. All I grab is my kindle and my plastic cup, which I always bought because I definitely got my money’s worth. I prefer to drink my coffee in the morning and before I head into the parks and don’t drink coffee past 10 anyway. My family are not morning people and I just did my very first rope drop at Disneyland. I don’t really care for K-cups at all so I was a little bit disappointed to see them in some of the DVC rooms. I like Joffrey’s and prefer it over Starbucks.

I enjoy a cup to start the day, but I like to drink it in the room or on the way to a park. I'll brew it in the room, or if there's a place in the hotel that's convenient and I have time, I'll get that sometimes. DW enjoys the Joffrey's cold brew so she will get one in the parks sometimes but I don't remember ever buying a coffee in the parks for myself.

I'll drink a cup regardless of weather, since it's never all that hot first thing in the morning. I'm not too fussy about it, so I don't know if I'm "passionate". Pods, filter, whatever as long as I have some good creamer. I'm more picky about my creamer than the coffee, lol

There is no substitute for getting the 2.5 lb bag of Royal Kona Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee at the Costco in Kapolei, then enjoying it on your balcony at Aulani.

Plus you get to take home a good bit of it too!
That coffee sounds amazing! I enjoy the Kona (we get the full Kona, not the blend) you can buy at WDW but I imagine it's got nothin' on what you can get on the islands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter