• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POLL: What DVC improvement would you most like to see?

If you could pick ONE enhancement to DVC, what would it be?

• Better discounts

• Better trade-out options

• Booking based on checkin date, not checkout date

• More frequent refurbishings of units

• Cleaner rooms at checkin

• Free high-speed Internet access

• Request and waitlist preference at your home resort

• Online availability checks WITHOUT online booking

• Online booking and availability checks

• Online waitlist checking

• Longer home resort advantage

• Shorter home resort advantage

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for cleanliness.

I think they should have a head housekeeper go around and inspect rooms before they are released for guests. Not only should they be looking for cleanliness but also maintenance issues. I do not believe it is the job of the guest to find and report minor repairs in the resorts.

On-line booking!

We typically stay at SSR so we haven't run into dirty rooms too often.

I would love to stop calling day by day so I voted for booking at check in date!

I was initially going to vote for "cleaner rooms" but upon reflection I think I agree with those who said that clean rooms are to be expected as part of DVC's responsibility. Our responsibility is to give them the money to clean and maintain the resorts, DVC's job is to do it. Maybe they just need a gentle reminder from us.

Interesting that the 2 money-saving items are extremely popular (high-speed internet & perks). I like perks, but not really a biggie.

On-line booking would be nice but wouldn't necessarily improve the guest experience all that much, so I guess it falls down to request & waitlist preference at the home resort for me.

Of course, many items in the list would be "nice-to-have", but being limited to one selection makes it a difficult choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter