Poll: What would you replace Hall of Presidents with?

What would you replace Hall of Presidents with?

• Muppets Great Moments in History

Votes: 82 23.1%
  • Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • A shorter version of Hamilton

Votes: 36 10.1%
  • Nothing - keep HoP as it is

Votes: 147 41.4%
  • Keep HoP but make some changes

Votes: 51 14.4%
  • Something else

Votes: 21 5.9%

• Total voters

Well, I guess the Muppets aren't getting it. I was starting to warm up to the idea. Still, it's good to have confirmation. I still think they should shorten the show a little. I also hope the Muppet show shown outside comes back or continues - I don't know if it's currently operating but I'd guess not.

Well, I guess the Muppets aren't getting it. I was starting to warm up to the idea. Still, it's good to have confirmation. I still think they should shorten the show a little. I also hope the Muppet show shown outside comes back or continues - I don't know if it's currently operating but I'd guess not.
The Muppet show is not currently happening.

Disney hasn't said what's happening yet so it is still possible.

Disney hasn't said what's happening yet so it is still possible.

Well, true, but it sounds like with the addition of a BIden animatronic they are taking the usual route. Maybe they can get him to record some banter with Kermit. I'd start the show with Scooter:

"President Biden? Paging President Joe Biden. 15 seconds to curtain, President Biden." 🤣

Wasn't the rumor a little while back that the sitting President won't speak during the new show? They would add the new animatronic but let Lincoln or someone else be the talking animatronic. Any rumors of that still happening? I'd be okay with it. I'd prefer that much more than the Muppets rumor.

Wasn't the rumor a little while back that the sitting President won't speak during the new show? They would add the new animatronic but let Lincoln or someone else be the talking animatronic. Any rumors of that still happening? I'd be okay with it. I'd prefer that much more than the Muppets rumor.
That was more speculation than rumor but still a possibility.

That was much more speculation than a rumor. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter