Votes: 59 17.0%
  • Rescheduled due to Covid/closures

Votes: 75 21.6%
  • Already planned at this time

Votes: 118 33.9%
  • Other

Votes: 96 27.6%

• Total voters
OTHER: I canceled our annual fall F&W trip in July in order to bank points in time to save them. I canceled the trip as much due to lack of restaurant choices / No AP's for sale / reduced park hours and still full price tix / lack of park hopping / no shows or parades etc as I did anything else. Then there's the whole 24/7 mask thing and of course the constant threat of Covid (I'm immune compromised). DH has been all whiny about me canceling the trip ever since I did it and I'm tired of hearing him "blame me" when he talks about it. So I just last week booked a quickie surprise 2-night weekend for Nov 6-8 for his birthday (which is Nov. 4th - he doesn't know about the trip and will find out ON his birthday). I called his boss & asked for Fri. off for him and I was able to snag HS for Saturday. It really ticked me off to have to pay so much for a 1-day admission tho. I reallllly want AP's to go on sale again. We had also pushed a late Feb trip to April about a month ago and have another trip planned for the 50th next fall so I really want AP's and park hopping to come back. Anyway, I booked this to hopefully shut him up about not going for our annual F&W week.

The trip I just took was a totally spontaneous thing. I booked because I felt that Disney was doing a fantastic job with precautions and due to that I felt it was safe for us. it was a surprise birthday trip for my youngest and she had wanted for years to be IN Disney on her birthday. With her doing remote learning and us being AP holder out of state we had tickets covered. We booked a week in the CR and had the time of our lives. It was so magical and when we surprised her that her gift was the trip- it was a moment I won't ever forget, nor her. I would go back now in a heartbeat for sure.

I ended up going last minute in August to replace another trip I was supposed to be on. I had a trip booked to Tanzania. After 3 flights were cancelled, the third one being 2 weeks out from the trip, I gave up on trying to rebook and rescheduled for next year. I 100% would've gone if it had been easier to get there as it was "open". I missed out on cancelling my AP while I was on a very long hiking/camping road trip this summer so figured I would get another trip out of that AP at Disney. Loved every bit of that trip and it was definitely worth it. Teared up a bit on the safari as I should have been climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro and taking a safari through the Serengeti that week, but I guess Disney is the next best thing.

DH and I will be there in November. We are DVC members and have
points to use. We are staying at SSR and Rivera. We are only doing two parks Epcot and MK. We have a lot of ADRs booked.

When I booked the trip in May, NJ where we live was still in the clutches of Covid, while Florida was looking pretty good. I thought to myself, by November things will be much better and we will get to go to F&W for the first time.

We have to used the points by next year but I really could use a getaway. Plus, we will be visiting relatives in GA on our way down. Mask on 😷 we are ready to make the best of it.

👍🏻😎Praying for good weather and low crowds!

Voted "already planned", but in reality I already went in August, and am planning my next trip for Summer 2021 - as we normally would have. Disney is doing a fantastic job - no need co change plans due to COVID. I am a little discouraged as the new things we were looking forward to (TRON and GotG in particular) will not be finished by then, but hopefully things will have improved enough that the ride capacities will be back to normal and the shows will be back. Honestly I don't think crowds are back - it's just that the rides and shows are at such low capacity that the lines have to be longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter