Polynesian Toiletries

tnolan

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if the Polynesian still has the small individual toiletries, or the wall mounted larger bottles? TIA!:thanks:

I am wondering about this too. I read somewhere they weren't going to put the pumps in the Deluxe resorts, but someone reported SSR has the pumps and it is considered Deluxe.

I am wondering about this too. I read somewhere they weren't going to put the pumps in the Deluxe resorts, but someone reported SSR has the pumps and it is considered Deluxe.
I'm wondering if DVC such as Saratoga will be different than deluxe resorts, since they don't get daily housekeeping, either...I'm hoping that at least club level deluxe will keep getting individual toiletries.

I'm wondering if DVC such as Saratoga will be different than deluxe resorts, since they don't get daily housekeeping, either...I'm hoping that at least club level deluxe will keep getting individual toiletries.

We can only hope lol

I just wonder if Disney will be making a difference with the DVC resorts. I have a feeling that they consider SSR and OKW the "slums" of the DVC therefore they will get most certainly get the pumps installed. But I could be completely wrong here. But I really wonder if they do this, would they do it at the GFVs as well?

OKW got bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash & lotion bottles. I brought at least 6 sets home as we had a cash reservation and they replenished 2 sets every day, one for our main bathroom and one for the weird half bathroom with a bath and sink (1 bed villa)

Can anyone tell me if the Polynesian still has the small individual toiletries, or the wall mounted larger bottles? TIA!:thanks:

As of right now, the individual bottles, but the wall mounted pumps are coming.

The wall mounted pumps are going to be installed in every room at WDW. Including DVC, Club Level, etc.

As of right now, the individual bottles, but the wall mounted pumps are coming.

The wall mounted pumps are going to be installed in every room at WDW. Including DVC, Club Level, etc.
Ok, but Club Level, wow! I wasn't going to expect Club Level. But I will like not having to pack shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter