Pool hopping Non DVC stay...

Bmwdsny

<font color=purple>Mom to Tinkerbell-attitude daug
Are you allow to pool hop even if you NOT staying at DVC resort or using dvc points?? I will be staying on disney site but using cash but i am still a DVC member..I will have my Blue DVC card with me to show proof. Is this allowable??? Or you have to show them the resort key card that says DVC on it???

also, i assume you can still use the discount too at resturants using the blue card??

Bmwdsny said:
also, i assume you can still use the discount too at resturants using the blue card??

We've done this, and have never shown or been asked to show a room key.

Bobbi :)

The dining discounts with the member card are available no matter WHERE you are staying, even if it's off site.

dianeschlicht said:
The dining discounts with the member card are available no matter WHERE you are staying, even if it's off site.
As is valet parking and almost all of the perks.

DebbieB said:
Pool Hopping requires a room key with *DVC Member* on it.

Actually, it requires more than that. We stayed on points at the CR and our room ID had DVC member on it. You must be staying at a DVC resort on points to pool hop AND pool hopping must not be blacked out for a holiday.

Thanks everyone for your replies!! :thumbsup2 I better take advantage of using the pool hopping in June when staying at the DVC resort and then when i come back in August, I use the waterparks.

that's great that i can still use the perks though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter