Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

Hopefully going July 17-24 for a honeymoon, but taking our son with us. It would be just too cruel to go to Disney without him!

We are visiting September 19th - 26th and celebrating my son and nephews
1st visit and my sisters bday :)

We're staying at the POP from June 20th to 25th! We are celebrating the fact that our daughter is now cancer free after being diagnosed in 2003 with a brain tumor! We were at Disney 5 years ago on her Make a Wish trip and now going back for the first time on our own to celebrate the fact that we can be back!

We are celebrating
-the free dining by changing to a week reservation
-buying our house
-and my moms 1st 5k, Jess's 1st half marathon & my 2nd
-oh & our 4th anniversary
:-)

I'll be in Orlando June 12-18 but I'm attending a weeklong professional conference at the Double Tree at the entrance to Universal Studios. The schedule is so full that I can't even get to WDW for an afternoon or evening. :sad: To make it worse, we had to cancel our October 2011 trip/cruise. I will be back POP, I will be back Mickey. (Sigh! Snif! Rather pathetic, don't you think?!?)

Staying at POP July 2nd thru July 9th.

Celebrating our DD's 8th grade graduation....oh, and the 4th of July! :dance3:

RHMH - July 9th - July 16th Pop Century
Celebrating 53rd Birthday
Daughter and Dad's 11th WDW Vacation:banana:

We just received a complimentary up-grade from Pop to CBR. What a great birthday present. WOW!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter