Pop Century foodcourt..food

webray

Love the wineauxs!
How good is the food? Would love to hear all opinions and comments.

Thanks

We really like the food at Pop. Dw really like the vegetable lasagna. Our kids(2 and 4) really liked the meatloaf. This is one of the Mom's Night Out meals. All things considered, I thought the meals were reasonably priced.

I've had breakfast there, it was pretty good. Mini Mickey waffles with strawberry topping, breakfast potatoes, bacon, etc. Theres a large serve yourself case of donuts, muffins and bagels that looked good too.

I was there in February, and it was surprisingly good. I had grilled salmon at both the PC food court and the Rose & Crown Dining Room, and the PC food court version was much better! :) (Dismayingly so. But that's another topic.)

I ate a lot of the grab-and-go food out of the coolers and it was remarkably good. The first night there we had bagel chips (homemade) with olive tapenade and an asiago and artichoke spinach dip followed by the bees nest salad which was made with greens and grilled peaches, blue cheese and walnuts. My husband had a wrap that he said was great. We had breakfast there also with grab-and-go foods like boiled eggs and bagels and we had the Mickey Waffles.

The food court is really good and satisfies a lot of taste buds.

My friend that went with us last week said that their chocolate chip pancakes were out of this world!! She is still talking about them! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter