POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #7~Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from our trip and stay at Pop. Still liked the resort but I have to say they have done the food court a disservice. It used to have a great menu but now it is very limited and is the same at lunch and dinner.

The refrigerator was still in the room but there was a notice that it wasn't to be used and they did apply a $15 per night credit because of the problem.

Just got back from our trip and stay at Pop. Still liked the resort but I have to say they have done the food court a disservice. It used to have a great menu but now it is very limited and is the same at lunch and dinner.

The refrigerator was still in the room but there was a notice that it wasn't to be used and they did apply a $15 per night credit because of the problem.

Ok clearly I didnt read your full post..sorry about the PM :goodvibes...did you have to ask or did they just automatically do it? What did they do apply to your account? Sorry to ask lots of questions. My cousin and family are coming for first time and I am always going on about Disney...:) Thank you!

This is bad news! Do they still have the parmesan chicken? That's our favorite.

Ok clearly I didnt read your full post..sorry about the PM :goodvibes...did you have to ask or did they just automatically do it? What did they do apply to your account? Sorry to ask lots of questions. My cousin and family are coming for first time and I am always going on about Disney...:) Thank you!

No problem.

The CM that checked us in told us we would get the credit when I asked her about it but she didn't apply it to our account. I checked later in the week and when it wasn't there another CM applied it for us. I would recommend that you double check to make sure it is applied.

No problem.

The CM that checked us in told us we would get the credit when I asked her about it but she didn't apply it to our account. I checked later in the week and when it wasn't there another CM applied it for us. I would recommend that you double check to make sure it is applied.

Will do so! I am hoping for a fridge! :dance3: So did they put it on your room key card?

I thought all the rooms had a mini-fridge now?? :eek:

I'm in big trouble if we don't...I ordered groceries from Garden Grocer...milk, yogurt, fruit, etc.

Tinker_Belle said:

I'm in big trouble if we don't...I ordered groceries from Garden Grocer...milk, yogurt, fruit, etc.

Disney released a statement earlier that pretty much close to all the fridges at all the resorts would need to be replaced. You can request one but they have said people who need them for medical reasons will get advantage.

Did you request a refrigerator before your trip? Did they just offer a credit to you for not having one, or did you have to request it?

Our TA did put it on our request I do believe. I got the impression you could get the credit whether you requested it or not.

We used a cooler and they did have some refrigerators at Luggage Assistance where they offered to store things for you. Of course this would mean walking over there every time you wanted something.

We used a cooler and they did have some refrigerators at Luggage Assistance where they offered to store things for you. Of course this would mean walking over there every time you wanted something.

Thanks. I might bring a small Styrofoam cooler just in case. I guess not everything you read on the boards is accurate. I should've confirmed with Disney.

Tinker_Belle said:
Thanks. I might bring a small Styrofoam cooler just in case. I guess not everything you read on the boards is accurate. I should've confirmed with Disney.

They do all have mini fridges but disney is replacing all of them because one caught fire at the GF. So they are going to be replacing them over the next 4 months.

They do all have mini fridges but disney is replacing all of them because one caught fire at the GF. So they are going to be replacing them over the next 4 months.

The fire was at the Grand Californian...in California, not the Grand Floridian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter