• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a recent Pop Century trip report to read? iPhone app does not show signature and a search for "Pop Century" on the trip board pulls up many trip reports that are not about Pop. I want to read Everything Pop!

3 weeks from right now I will be stealthily packing (kids do not know we are going!), and about to bust. It cannot get here soon enough - another day, today, of endless snow and grey skies. I keep closing my eyes and picturing myself at Petals. Ahhhh.

from what it looks like to me, mickey and minnie are checking in and goofy is pushing a mad donald on the luggage cart.

Be prepared...its going to be packed. We went that week 2 yrs ago and we couldn't do half the stuff we wanted to because the crowds were crazy and the FPs sold out quick. But we were only there for 3 days. So we tried to squeeze in a lot in a little bit of time.

Thx for the heads up. I had to decide on mon-thu or thu-sun. I figure the mon-thu would be less busy than thu-sun, but I guess it won't matter, lol. I just realized that monday is st patricks day so i'm sure raglan road at DTD will be a fun time while we are there on our first day (non park day).

Just booked last min trip for a few days next week, hubby has a job interview about 25 mile out side of Orlando so we figured we CANNOT be that close to Disney and NOT stay! LOL So excited in my 20+ trips I have never been in Feb. Havent stayed at Pop since 2006!

Anybody there now who can report on whether or not Pop has the new mugs yet? Someone on Facebook said they were put out today at CBR, I think. Or can anyone at Pop ask if they'll be put out by Saturday?

I'm wondering if anyone there can report on whether the 15's and large groups have cleared out of Pop yet? I know many of them go back to school at the very end of February, we didn't have the best experience with them at Pop last February, hoping going a bit later (this Friday) that we would luck out and miss them this time. :confused3

It should answer it. It states that once a resort has sold all the mugs then the new ones will be put out.

Some of us who might be going in the next several days want to know if all the old ones are gone from Pop and the new ones are actually there ;).

Just booked my return trip to Pop, this time bringing along my parents! The dance studio I dance at / work for has been selected to dance in Downtown Disney at the end of July & I'm ending my performance career on a high note! Five months to go, such a long wait!

Anybody there now who can report on whether or not Pop has the new mugs yet? Someone on Facebook said they were put out today at CBR, I think. Or can anyone at Pop ask if they'll be put out by Saturday?

Noticed tonight that they just put out a whole bunch of old mugs, so they are not out yet! Maybe they will be out by Sat? I was hoping for new ones too! All they have here are purple and green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter