POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 days until our departure and I'm worried we won't make it. :eek: My ds has been sick for 3 days now and while I'm sure he'll have recovered by then, I'm concerned dh and/or I will catch it. We have travel insurance through our credit card, but the thought of not being able to make the trip we've had planned for 4.5 months makes me feel ill.

Oh no! Get some emergen-c. Everyone will be ok!! Sending :goodvibes:

I was afraid we still wouldn't have a lot of time. We will probably just go ahead and check out normal then go to DTD or something. If we end up not using our park day on day one, we may go to MK. I will more than likely just swap my bags myself too. Thank you for the information. :)

You should go hang out at AKL and use the pool and stuff. Your room might not be ready when you check in, but it might. Personally, I enjoy poking around AKL more than CR. I hope you have a great trip.

You should go hang out at AKL and use the pool and stuff. Your room might not be ready when you check in, but it might. Personally, I enjoy poking around AKL more than CR. I hope you have a great trip.

I didn't think about that. That might be a good plan. :) Thank you.

99 days 'til we get there!!!

Can someone going soon find out if there are two or three colors of mugs? Just curious as to if we will all have our own color. :)

We will be there Sunday - 2 more days!

The forecast keeps changing and I haven't started packing. Yikes!

My to do list for tomorrow is really long.

Even the unexpressive teenager expressed a little excitement:cheer2:

Will be there in April the week before Easter. Flight lands at 11:00, taking ME but getting our own luggage. Any ideas on how early we couldpossibly be at Epcot? Trying to plan FP+. Thanks!

Even the unexpressive teenager expressed a little excitement:cheer2:

Woohoo! Thats a little progress! :thumbsup2 You're lucky he/she is showing some interest in Disney...

My nephew, who just turned 15, has been to WDW twice and has decided he doesn't want to go on another trip to the World with Auntie (which is fine, I'm taking his younger brother). He says he's too old for Disney now. If he's too old, what does that make me?! :rotfl:

melnbil said:

Can someone going soon find out if there are two or three colors of mugs? Just curious as to if we will all have our own color. :)

There were 3 colors when we went in October....green, purple and orange.

melnbil said:
Yeah Purple!! :cheer2: My husband and son can fight over the green and orange. popcorn::

Lol!! I have the purple one, my DH has the green, my DD has green and my DD10 has orange. They need to add one more color for my family.

Word is that the pool scene mug choices are down to two across WDW - green and purple. Orange is not being restocked apparently.

Then today someone posted on the refillable mug thread that a completely new design, with four color choices, is due in about two weeks. No verification on that, just the post.

Word is that the pool scene mug choices are down to two across WDW - green and purple. Orange is not being restocked apparently.

Then today someone posted on the refillable mug thread that a completely new design, with four color choices, is due in about two weeks. No verification on that, just the post.

Cool!! Hope they have girl colors! It would be nice for some new ones.

Sounds like I'll just miss it. Oh well. Hope my sister and I don't fight over the two colors - its bad enough we have the same color magic band :rotfl:.

Staying the week of 5/10-5/17. I've heard crowds aren't too bad and its very enjoyable. Am i misled on this?

Also just booked a regular room and requested ground floor and as close to the main building as possible, what's the chances this happens? Id rather the ground floor more then the closest to the main building.

The boys are pretty much all packed. My carry one is getting there. A week from today will be the best day of our family's life. They boys find out that I don't really have an appointment in Minneapolis and we get to go on a plane and see Mickey and Minnie!!!! How am I going to function till we get on the plane? Work, shmork. I am on vacation brain and will be there till I get back. I don't care if the auditors are coming. I will just bore them with all my Disney talk. lol Oh wait you wanted our cost allocations sheets. Oh I am sorry I though you wanted to see my tour plans. lol

Awesome!!!! You get to escape this freezing white hell!! Enjoy your trip!!

Will be there in April the week before Easter. Flight lands at 11:00, taking ME but getting our own luggage. Any ideas on how early we could possibly be at Epcot? Trying to plan FP+. Thanks!

I would say you can be at Pop by 1, Epcot by 2 - 230 (depending on line at check in, etc). I am not sure how crowds are supposed to be that week, so I just inflated some times in case it is supposed to be a bit crazy. We went during a busier time last August and the wait to get on the bus at MCO was a bit longer than we have normally experienced - 20 - 25 minutes, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter