Pop, Pop, Poppity-Pop! A November 2014 trip report

Wow 3 BOGs in one trip! Looks like a fun lunch with the cousins! And you answered a question I was about to go hunt down an answer for! Bonus! (I had been wondering if you could order a side of Fries and how many you got if you did.)

Wow 3 BOGs in one trip! Looks like a fun lunch with the cousins! And you answered a question I was about to go hunt down an answer for! Bonus! (I had been wondering if you could order a side of Fries and how many you got if you did.)

Oh good. I'm glad I could answer that for you!

OK- back for another post!
Our computer that I use for pictures and the Dis crashed and my husband was waiting for all the parts to build a new one so I had a few days without the DIS. ( I cannot get the app to work on my phone or Ipad anymore)
Plus yesterday was my birthday so there has been some celebrating and fun going on!

But here we go...

After lunch Melinda needed to meet back up with the rest of her family and Abi really wanted to ride Splash Mountain one more time before we had to leave. We walked toward Splash.

813.JPG

814.JPG

On our way we noticed that Chip and Dale were out meeting. We had missed meeting them since we had cancelled our reservation at Garden Grill.
The line wasn't too bad so we jumped in.

815.JPG

816.JPG

The girls were pretty excited to meet them.

817.JPG

818.JPG

MK_FRNTCHR1_7101393330.jpeg

MK_FRNTCHR1_7101393332.jpeg

819.JPG

821.JPG

I LOVE these pictures...

MK_FRNTCHR1_7101393336.jpeg

MK_FRNTCHR1_7101393338.jpeg

MK_FRNTCHR1_7101393334.jpeg

MK_FRNTCHR1_7101393341.jpeg

MK_FRNTCHR1_7101393344.jpeg

MK_FRNTCHR1_7101393348.jpeg

828.JPG

Oh MY!!!! What cute pictures with Chip and Dale!!!

I think so too! I just loved how they turned out.

Cute pics with chip n dale!! We still haven't met them

It was a nice meet. They really took time with the girls and didn't rush us through. Very fun.

That's because the app isn't needed with the new format. Its now mobile friendly.

Ohhhhhh... okay I will have to try that out!

[/QUOTE]:bday:

Wonderful pictures of the girls with Chip and Dale![/QUOTE]

Thanks! It was a lot of fun.

Okay. When I left off we were leaving Chip and Dale and going to Splash Mountain to meet up with Melinda's husband, her in-laws, and her two little boys.

832.JPG

Alex (the one in the red shirt) is only a couple of days younger than Maddy. Ian (the one that does not look excited to be there- he really wanted to get on the ride!) is in between Abi and Maddy's ages.

We tried to get a cousin picture.
Abi, Maddy, Lizzie, Ian, and Alex

835.JPG

Ian and Doug get along really well.

836.JPG

Everyone was trying to figure out who was going to use some fast passes they had for the ride and what Lizzie would do while they were on, etc.
We had a fast pass coming up for Winnie the Pooh and I was afraid we would miss it if Maddy and I waited for Doug and Abi to go on Splash.
So we split up and I took Lizzie with us (using Abi's magic band for her)

Here are their ride photos from Splash....

MK_SPLASH_7105092355.jpeg

And me and the little girls took a nice stroll back to Fantasyland.

837.JPG

838.JPG

839.JPG

They were so excited to ride Winnie the Pooh!

840.JPG

We loved using our Magic Bands.

841.JPG

842.JPG

843.JPG

844.JPG

845.JPG

846.JPG

After we rode Winnie the Pooh we went out by the Mad Tea Party to wait for our family to meet back up with us.

847.JPG

848.JPG

As soon as Melinda got back to pick up Lizzie we said goodbye to them.
So sad.

849.JPG

We got right in line for the tea cups as soon as they got back.

Abi was grumpy because she saw that the White Rabbit was out and wanted to meet him but we had to get in line for the tea cups because the line was really long and it was going to be our last ride before we had to leave.

850.JPG

All four of us got in the same teacup this time.
I was in for it.
I do not like spinning because it gets me really dizzy.
And when Abi is in control you are going to spin A LOT.

851.JPG

852.JPG

853.JPG

854.JPG

855.JPG

856.JPG

I think Maddy spotted the mouse.

857.JPG

They both loved it.

859.JPG

860.JPG

862.JPG

863.JPG

I think I stayed dizzy for about a day.
I was so sick.

we LOVE to spin those tea cups too! when my mom comes with us, she can't even watch us on there, it makes her feel sick. she learned the hard way when she and my dad went to Disneyland for their honeymoon and dad spun the heck out of the cup. she had to sit down for about an hour....

I can't believe you got a picture with the mouse peeking out of the tea pot! I try to get a pic of that every time and always miss it.

I am trying to catch up after almost two weeks off the DIS, so I will probably forget a few things.

First, Happy Belated Birthday.

Boo on the last day and seeing the luggage.

Cute PP pictures despite the balloon.

Yay for Pooh Bear.

Fun meeting up with the family and doing some rides with them--Peter Pan, It's a Small World. Love the Mine Ride photos.

Cute pictures with Daisy, etc.

How cool that Doug stood in line and you were able to have lunch at BOG together.

And fun pictures on Splash Mountain.

And now I'm dizzy just looking at the pictures on the Tea Cups.

Last edited:
I cannot get the app to work on my phone or Ipad anymore

I don't they have the app anymore. But you can use the regular web for the dis now! I use it on my phone it's really nice.

yesterday was my birthday so there has been some celebrating and fun going on!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HBday-Mickey.gif

Hope it was magical!!!

not that your last day isn't SO SWEET being with family and all the pictures are fantastic.. I DON'T LIKE LAST DAYS!!!! BOOOOOO

I feel like your Abi.. tongue out rasberry.

Happy belated birthday! Sorry to hear about your computer.

Such cute pictures with Chip & Dale!

Aww the girls on Winnie the Pooh, too adorable.

Ahh, sorry the tea cups made you so dizzy :(

we LOVE to spin those tea cups too! when my mom comes with us, she can't even watch us on there, it makes her feel sick. she learned the hard way when she and my dad went to Disneyland for their honeymoon and dad spun the heck out of the cup. she had to sit down for about an hour....

I can't believe you got a picture with the mouse peeking out of the tea pot! I try to get a pic of that every time and always miss it.

Yeah. I just don't do spinning! :)
I was SO excited that I caught him while he was out of the tea pot!

Awe I just love looking at your photos. Your girls are adorable! I can't wait to try Splash Mountain.

Thanks! Yeah, Splash is fun. Although I realize now that I didn't ride it even once this trip. And I actually do like it. Oh well.
At least those that like it the most got to ride it!

I am trying to catch up after almost two weeks off the DIS, so I will probably forget a few things.

First, Happy Belated Birthday.

Boo on the last day and seeing the luggage.

Cute PP pictures despite the balloon.

Yay for Pooh Bear.

Fun meeting up with the family and doing some rides with them--Peter Pan, It's a Small World. Love the Mine Ride photos.

Cute pictures with Daisy, etc.

How cool that Doug stood in line and you were able to have lunch at BOG together.

And fun pictures on Splash Mountain.

And now I'm dizzy just looking at the pictures on the Tea Cups.

Thank you!
It was a really great day but it is always sad to reach the last day!

I don't they have the app anymore. But you can use the regular web for the dis now! I use it on my phone it's really nice.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HBday-Mickey.gif

Hope it was magical!!!

not that your last day isn't SO SWEET being with family and all the pictures are fantastic.. I DON'T LIKE LAST DAYS!!!! BOOOOOO

I feel like your Abi.. tongue out rasberry.

I agree about the last day!
Thank you!!

Happy belated birthday! Sorry to hear about your computer.

Such cute pictures with Chip & Dale!

Aww the girls on Winnie the Pooh, too adorable.

Ahh, sorry the tea cups made you so dizzy :(

Thank you!

When we got off the tea cups we were going to head straight to the front of the park but we noticed the White Rabbit was about to meet again.

The line was really short still so we jumped in.

Abi was so happy!

864.JPG

MK_TEACUPCHAR_7101473184.jpeg

MK_TEACUPCHAR_7101473185.jpeg

865.JPG

867.JPG

870.JPG

871.JPG

MK_TEACUPCHAR_7101473201.jpeg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7101473186.jpg

872.JPG

Off we went to the front of the park.

We sadly said goodbye to the castle.

874.JPG

We walked down Main Street for the last time on this trip.

875.JPG

Said goodbye to the Magic Kingdom

877.JPG

And walked to the bus stop.

878.JPG

We had a really long wait for the bus. But the girls entertained themselves while we waited.

883.JPG

884.JPG

885.JPG

photo%2B(3).JPG

photo%2B(4).JPG

photo%2B(6).JPG

photo%2B(7).JPG
photo%2B(9).JPG

Up next: our last moments at Disney

I'm glad Abi got to meet White Rabbit after all!

Saying goodbye to the Magic Kingdom is always hard :(

I love that picture of Doug pushing the stroller and holding Abi's hand <3

Yay! Abi got to meet the white rabbit after all! Last day pixie dust!

Love the pic of the magic kingdom side walk at the train station

That last pic of the girls is so sweet!

Awwww....so glad the girls got to meet the White Rabbit (he's on my list for a future visit as one of the characters we've never met). Such sadness taking those last pictures of the castle and the front of the MK.

awwww... how sweet to meet the rabbit! I was almost in tears with your last walk up main street!! the picture with your husband and girls? ADORABLE!!!

Yet the picture in the front with the sidewalk in it? IS MY FAVORITE!!! What a great angel fantastic! Just AWESOME!! :love:

I am going to have to remember that for November!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter