Pop, Pop, Poppity-Pop! A November 2014 trip report

So sad that this TR has come to an end! Love all the pics of your souvenirs. Thank you so much for sharing your trip, I really enjoyed reading along! I hope you get back to Disney sooner rather than later :)

Me too! It's been so much fun to relive it as I wrote it. Thank you for reading!

Awesome souvenirs! The necklaces are so cute and I would've gone nuts if that Little Mermaid music set had been around when I was a kid.

We are planning a tentative fall Disneyland trip as well (the resort prices - OMG). We've never been!

Loved the TR and hope all your future Disney trip dreams come true!

Edited for weird autocorrect...

Thank you for reading! I hope you will have an awesome fall trip!

WOW! You sure did come home with a lot of stuff. But it's so fun looking at it all as you said and remembering your trip. Thanks for sharing...I enjoyed hearing all about it.

Oh...and I love Lumiere. My son bought it for me for my birthday last year. :)

We did. We had a lot of stuff!
I love that Lumiere so much!

Oh i hate this last stuff.. I am going to miss hanging out with you and your family.. BOOO.

Thank you! I agree. Ends of reports are sad.

[/QUOTE]I HAVE THIS TOO!!! isn't he wonderful?!?! I would love to get a clocksworth if they ever sell him. [/QUOTE]

He is amazing. Oh I would totally buy a Cogsworth too!

[/QUOTE]Ohh! this IS something to look forward to! i hope you write a report on this!? [/QUOTE]

Yes. I am so excited. The trip planning for it is in full swing and I even have all of our hotels booked now.
I was thinking of just doing it on this report. I think I could do one on the community board but I am not completely sure.
Still figuring out how to do it.

[/QUOTE]well that isn't too far off! :hyper:[/QUOTE]

Yes! Since my Europe trip will be paid as we go along (saving between now and then) we might be able to start saving again right away after my trip for a fall trip but probably it would be the next year. I know the girls would really love to go back as soon as possible.

[/QUOTE]Thank you for writing such a great report! :thumbsup2
I had a lot of fun reading along your family's awesome trip!!!! you do have a beautiful family!!! :hug:[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

I was there last week. I asked about the Chip mug. There was a recall on it and they hope to have them back by July.

Squeeee!! Just spent HOURS reading your entire TR!! I know I'd started it before but I'd forgotten everything so I started over... What a GREAT trip!!

The girls were adorable, and I can't help but compare to my two, I bet they'll be similar as thy grow older!

Your mom, she seems so sweet, her smile is contagious and I love her! I'm so impressed with how she trekked on through the entire trip and you can tell that the girls, especially Abi just ADORE her! I'm so glad they got to spend so much of the trip with you. You MUST do a TR for your Erouoean vacay, maybe on an outside blog and post the link for us? I would love to read about it!

Also, how cool about Doug living in Brazil! Years back we hosted an exchange student from Brazil, and he's become likes son to us, he moved back to the U.S. After his graduation and he's now living near us, married and applying to Med schools! I absolutely love their culture and they are such loving people!

I think you guys did a fantastic job on fitting most everything in. I loved all the Agent P's!! They are so FUN! And time consuming though, we only did one, and I think you deserve mom of the year for having the patience to do all of those! And for not forcing Maddy to ride the scarier rides, lol...

I cringed at having to miss Garden Grill for Chef Mickeys, we have had the same experience, it was AWESOME our first trip and then just ok the second. We've decided to skip it next time and Garden Grill is on the MUST do list, Coral Reef too.

Your outfits were awesome, as usual, I love seeing all the new creations and some of my fave old ones (the pink Cinderella!!!!!!!!!) so that was fun for me! Let me know when Maddy outgrows that one, jk ;)

I am a little sad that it's over, but it was so cool to read the entire trip in one day!! Can't wait for more Disney from your fam, and in the meantime I will keep up with your photos on Instagram!!!

Squeeee!! Just spent HOURS reading your entire TR!! I know I'd started it before but I'd forgotten everything so I started over... What a GREAT trip!!

The girls were adorable, and I can't help but compare to my two, I bet they'll be similar as thy grow older!

Your mom, she seems so sweet, her smile is contagious and I love her! I'm so impressed with how she trekked on through the entire trip and you can tell that the girls, especially Abi just ADORE her! I'm so glad they got to spend so much of the trip with you. You MUST do a TR for your Erouoean vacay, maybe on an outside blog and post the link for us? I would love to read about it!

Also, how cool about Doug living in Brazil! Years back we hosted an exchange student from Brazil, and he's become likes son to us, he moved back to the U.S. After his graduation and he's now living near us, married and applying to Med schools! I absolutely love their culture and they are such loving people!

I think you guys did a fantastic job on fitting most everything in. I loved all the Agent P's!! They are so FUN! And time consuming though, we only did one, and I think you deserve mom of the year for having the patience to do all of those! And for not forcing Maddy to ride the scarier rides, lol...

I cringed at having to miss Garden Grill for Chef Mickeys, we have had the same experience, it was AWESOME our first trip and then just ok the second. We've decided to skip it next time and Garden Grill is on the MUST do list, Coral Reef too.

Your outfits were awesome, as usual, I love seeing all the new creations and some of my fave old ones (the pink Cinderella!!!!!!!!!) so that was fun for me! Let me know when Maddy outgrows that one, jk ;)

I am a little sad that it's over, but it was so cool to read the entire trip in one day!! Can't wait for more Disney from your fam, and in the meantime I will keep up with your photos on Instagram!!!

I know what you mean! I do that with your little ones as well. Reminds me of when mine were younger!
My mom is the best. She really is the most involved and sweet grandma I have ever seen. Every grandchild (she has 9 and now one great-grandchild born a few weeks ago) thinks they are her favorite. :)
I will definitely do a trip report for the Europe trip!
Yes. I have met a few of the people that he knew in Brazil. Our friend married a girl that they met while there. And they are all so sweet and fun. And very happy, loving, people.
Ugh. Still annoyed we missed Garden Grill for Chef Mickey's! Next time we will for sure be going to Garden Grill!
Thanks for reading! It was fun to get another comment after it being over for a while. Brings back all the memories!
We are seriously thinking about another trip in September or October of 2016 since we haven't gone in that time period and would kind of like to see the halloween atmosphere. My Europe trip is pretty much saved up for unless something comes up so that would open up all of next year to save up for another Disney trip if we decide we can make it work. I'm even thinking a cruise and then a few days at the park... haven't decided yet but we know that we want to go to Harry Potter world again because I am reading Harry Potter to my daughters now and ABi LOVES it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter