• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poppy Ran Me Over With His Scooter - A PHM Trip Report UPDATE!! 7/23 Pg. 21

Those are some great group pictures! Will be fun to look back on years down the road

Glad you enjoyed Akershus - we've always had pretty solid experience there (actually might like the lunch food a little better than dinner) and the princess interaction has always been good.

Oh gosh, that is quite the story! Poor guy. Definitely sounds like one of those things that is horrible in the moment but looking back on it you have to laugh a bit.

I agree. Pictures with my family always end up interesting, so we're going to have years of laughter ahead of us with our memories.

I'll have to check it out for lunch then to see how the food is. I want to do a breakfast someday too.

I know I felt so bad, but couldn't help to laugh at the same time!

What a lovely photo with Belle, everyone is looking the right way and smiling :)

Your meal sounds great but poor Joaquin, it obviously didn't like him!!!

I know! For once!

We thought it could have been the food, but we weren't sure. It didn't reoccur, so we were hoping it was a fluke.

Oh man, I know I shouldn't laugh at a child's poop misfortunes.... But I am, very heartily. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's totally acceptable to laugh at poop misfortunes on my trip report!

Your mom is Super Ommi - how sweet of her to get autograph books for all the kiddos! I think you need to do Cinderella's makeup - I agree, that blue shadow does need some blending. Those meatballs do look delish, guess I need to try dinner there.
Oy, Poopgate...poor Joaquin!
::yes:: Count me in that 90% of shopping at MouseGears due to a "malfunction". Oddly enough ours happened after dining at Akershus as well...

Great update!

She is! She saw the look on the girls faces when they saw the princesses, and I think she felt like they shouldn't miss out on it.

Oh yeah, it needed blending for sure. Girl needed to take a little longer in the mirror.

Troy looks adorable in his baby carrier. I like the pictures with Mickey. Troy is starring at him, wondering what the heck this giant toy is is all about. :)

He was so adorable that night!

The Beverly reactions were awesome ... as was the laughter from the adults.

As the makeup expert, I trust you when you say Cinderella's makeup needed more blending around the edges. I couldn't tell ... but I also don't pay much attention to makeup in general.

I love all the character pictures!

Poor Joaquin ... but at least he got some Disney pants out of it!

I can't wait to read about your experience with the very freezing Frozen 5K (seriously ... the weather did not need to take the name quite so seriously!)

It was a moment in my life I was waiting for. I wanted to get Beverly drinking on video and I totally did!

Hahaha, he did get some Disney pants out of the ordeal.

I'm late, but present! I just had to tell you how proud I am of you and your running achievements, as weird as that may be coming from someone you don't know. My dad recently promised a trip to Disney if we run one of their 5k's together, and MAN am I struggling! It's always nice to see such a success story to keep the motivation going. :goodvibes I'm also totally jealous of your big group, it's usually just my dad and I when we do Disney. And you get cool points for the Zack Attack gif! Anyway, enough rambling. I am here and loving it!

Thanks! Not weird at all, don't worry about it one bit!

A 5k is the first hurdle. When you first start running, it feels like it's the longest distance ever. Once you get to the point where you can run 2 miles successfully, you should be golden.

Normally it's a smaller group for me too, so it was really nice to have that many people there.

Danielle, I'm finally here (sorry...as you know, I've been a bit preoccupied with something).

This was a fun, funny and "funny" update.

I always try to keep it funny for you my dear. :)

I'm glad it didn't take long for you to all get ready to head to Epcot. Yep, a bus ride is a bus ride.

Typical family picture in front of Spaceship Earth. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can I just say that Joaquin is my favorite. That kid just cracks me up.

He is entertainment personified. Everyone needs to look out when we're in California.

I love the kids are fighting over who is riding with you.

We've not been to the restaurant in Norway since 2007. We didn't care for it. The girls and I are goig next month for breakfast. Perhaps on a future trip we wil give dinner a shot again.

Awww...how sweet of your mom to go get autograph books.

And poor Joaquin. He must have had a really upset belly.

I though dinner was good, but I could also see how it could not be for everyone. However, it was better than I anticipated, since I hadn't eaten there since it had been converted to character dining.

Pretty much.

Hey your group shot turned out pretty good considering how many people there were.

You're so popular Danielle, you've just got to deal with it.

Aww you all do look so great with Belle.

Your mom really is super. Way to go.

Well Eric just is overall better ;)

Ooopsy daisy for Veronica kissing the other child. Welp, it happens and a least no one made a big deal about it.

Memory Maker names suck. I always end up renaming all my pictures for that reason. But they are fab pictures, so all is well.

Oh no that bathroom story. Poor Joaquin.

The pictures did turn out pretty well, I was happy about them.

Hahaha, don't I wish I really was that popular.

My Mom is definitely the best.

Veronica kissing the other kid was actually hilarious! It happened so quickly and we were like "wait, what!?" afterwards.

Ugh! I know! I was just griping about it to DH! But, there is a tiny bit of hope. There is a sliver of order to the madness. They are in order of Park, then location, then date, then time.

I just jotted down where we stopped for photopass and when for each day and I've been able to line things up fairly nicely.

I know, it just still drives me BANANAS! It doesn't upload to Photobucket well at all. Grrrrrrr.

Your mom is the best! :)

Dinner looks like so much fun but then again your crew makes fun wherever they are!

Aww poor Joaquin. What a crappy way to end the day! (pun intended)

She really is the best. :) Don't know what I'd do without her.

We try our best! I mean, you've spent some time with us, you know we're crazy. Hahaha!

Ha! It was a crappy way to end the day.

That is the most adorable photo ever!

:rotfl2: I do similar things All.The.Time. Seriously I should pay much more attention! Once I was walking through Ikea with my boyfriend at the time and we got split up, when I found him I ran over grabbed his hand and started walking off...I only realised it wasn't him when I looked up to ask him some thing and AHH! Stranger!! The worst...and funniest part was this guy didn't say ANYTHING just held my hand and kept walking right along :lmao:

He is totally giving Minnie the eye! I'm watching you Minnie.... :rotfl:

Oh poor Joaquin! Really shouldn't laugh....but you cant not...It's a Catch Twenty-Poo! :rotfl:

I do that in the store too! Constantly I'll be shopping, turn to talk to the person who I'm shopping with, talk really loudly in their direction, and it's not them! Awkward........

Catch twenty-poo! :rotfl2:

Oh my goodness you crack me up...and those kids are all just too funny! I am with you...I would have just thrown those pants away!

They are hysterical! It was a great trip with all of the littles.

Dude, they should have gone into the garbage.

I feel like we're all running out of people to trick into drinking the Beverley now that they spoiled it in the dang Magical Express video! How dare they. At least you had one volunteer. :lmao:

I'm glad Akershus was such a hit! That really is a great restaurant. And ya know, princesses.

Omg... poor Joaquin! Sounds like he was such a great sport about it though. Aww.

We are! Dang you ME video!!!! Bonus was we didn't take ME, so all the newbs were unsuspecting.

Everyone loved Akershus. It was our first dinner, so it going over well with everyone made me happy.

He was a great sport, but poor boy.

Haha I love that Spaceship Earth picture, you guys are all so awesome! :thumbsup2

Akershus (no idea if I spelled that right :confused3) looked like fun, those princesses are all so pretty! Gotta love sassy Ariel. Her winged eyeliner looked really good too, although, I don't recall her having that much makeup in the movie...

Haha, I had to laugh at the poopy pants, especially carrying them around after...pretty sure I would have just thrown them away, but you know, I guess if they're new, you have to save them! :rotfl:

Hahaha thanks! I run out of ideas for ride photos.

Yeah, the Princesses are generally over done with the makeup, but I guess they just like to overcompensate. LOL.

Jason was like "these are new, no way they're going in the garbage!" Too funny.

All caught up!

Yay!

I have the magnets but someone stole my DVC magnet off my car AT KIDANI!!!! crazy. I did call member services and they scoured the back closets for another for me. :love:

Oh NO!!!! - Funny and tragic at the same time. Something at Akerhaus did not agree with Joaquin at all. :scared:

Still cannot believe Popadon was only 4 weeks post surgery- He really was doing well.

That's my fear! I have them, but I just don't want to put them on my car! I'm paranoid.

I can't believe he was only 4 weeks post surgery too. Funny thing is, it seems like it was years ago. There are times I can't believe it was only a few months ago.

I'm clearly losing my Distouch -- how in the world was I totally unaware you were writing 3 TRs at the same time?!? I think I'm following all of them now! :) Also, are you still loving your A5000? I'm the market for a new camera for our trip in November/December and wanted something that wasn't super bulky and heavy because I know I'd get tired of lugging it around super quickly!

Not well my friend!

I do love my A5000, it's the perfect size for me. Not bulky at all! I highly recommend it.

I don't know how people plan a trip for a large group but you manage! One thing is for sure if I did go with a large group I would have to be in charge :rolleyes1

It was crazy, but it worked out. I had to be the person in charge too, but that's because I like control and I admit it.

Couple observations:

Joaquin's Duffy has Peter Gallagher eyebrows, no lie ... :rotfl2:

Poopgate...we've ALMOST been there at Disney. I would have tossed the pants, personally :)

I've seen that Cindy before..... :rolleyes1

Seriously though. LOL.

Me too! But not my kid, so you know......

:rotfl2: I just keep watching this over and over. I'm mesmerized :lmao:

Good shot!

I mean, who doesn't want to ride with Tee-Tee! :confused3

Such a fun video! I couldn't see the second one though. Only cool peeps with special invite links get to watch it I guess......:sad1:

UGH TOO CUTE!

Dang! Royalty shows up and everyone actually smiles for the camera?! Not one goofy face out of the whole bunch.

Such a ham :thumbsup2

Cute!

Oooh, is that like Salisbury Steak Meatballs?

:lmao:

:laughing::lmao:

:scared1: but also :rotfl: I would have been mortified!

He is just so stinkin' cute.

:rotfl:Lesson learned. If DS needs to use the restroom, we're going ASAP! Ugh, that actually does suck though for Jason to try and clean it up. :scared:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Crazy people, that's who doesn't want to ride with Tee Tee!

Yeah, you're not the only one that got that message with the second video. I need to check the settings on YouTube, don't know what that's about.

I know! That's amazing in my family that there's a picture without a crazy face in the bunch. I call a foul. LOL.

Kind of like salisbury steak meatballs! So good man. So good.

I love this so much because at first glance, I thought "aww what a lovely family photo," but when I looked a bit harder... Well, you know. :laughing: Still a great picture! Shows what a fun family you guys are :thumbsup2

We like to keep people guessing. From far away we look totally normal. Haha!

Aww they adore you!!! I love when that happens. I'm like yeahhh guys I'm just great with kids ok. But REALLY, I'm like,

NoIdeaWhatImDoing.jpg

I enjoyed hearing about Akershus, it looks like a fun way to meat the princesses, and those meatballs do look delish! But I don't really understand the meal? Is it both a buffet AND a table service meal?!
Noooo! :rotfl2: Poor kid!!! Hopefully he can look back and laugh about it now?!

Girl, that's so me too! I just fake it until I make it!

There's a cold buffet and then you pick a meal. It's like a fixed price menu more. You get the cold buffet, pick one entree, and then the desserts are shared for one price.

Awww, I know!

Every since returning from Disney World on the 8th, I've been trying to get caught up. I'm getting there...slowly but surely. I've always wanted to read a dinner review of Akershus so thanks for the pictures. We have some picky eaters in the group so I've always been a little bit leery of booking an ADR there.

Poor Joaquin! That's one of those stories that will follow him forever.

Understandable that you've been leery of booking Akershus. It's really good and the variety is decent, so I think you can find something for everyone.

Yes it will follow him forever. Because we won't let him live it down. Hehe.

Phew, I'm finally caught up too! Love that you are the popular one! I love your family's group photo. Your brother, Jason, looks just like Papadon!

We love Akershus! I'm so glad you had a good experience there. I can't wait to go back in August!

Poor Joaquin and the poop. Because I am a 40 year old woman in a 12 year old boys body, that story had me laughing uncontrollably. I'm still laughing, actually. Poor guy. It will probably be talked about for the rest of his life.

Jason is exactly like Popadon. They are one and the same person, it's scary.

That story is funny, so it's all good that you were laughing uncontrollably!

All caught up after a 3-week (non-Disney) vacation. Glad I'm not too far behind ;)

Great family pic in Epcot!

Gotta comment on the potty story...I think it's a little-boy issue, they like to wait until the last possible moment, then it becomes an emergency. Totally would've tossed the pants!

Heading over to check out your new TR :)

Yes! Joaquin really is like that too. And I would have tossed the pants for sure!

Haha, I love the "Troy ordered formula" tidbit. You always make me laugh so much when I read your reports! And as much as I cringed and felt so bad for Joaquin and poopgate, it's so funny how you can still find the humor in these situations!

Last Friday I was with my mom babysitting my niece when she had a poop explosion, the kind that goes up the back! Thankfully, we caught it before it went ALL the way up her back, but the onesie was ruined. My dad didn't really mind washing it out a bit in a basin and dumping the dirty water down the toilet, but I was like, "I'd just throw it away ..." I don't care how new the onesie is, it's still just a onesie! And it was REALLY full of poop! I don't know that I want to be the parent cleaning poop from clothes unless it was a complete necessity!

Hahaha, I'm glad that made you laugh! I'm just stupid in real life to be honest. LOL.

OMG, up the back poop is the WORST. Joaquin used to do that all the time when he was a baby, we didn't know what the heck his deal was!

Hey Danielle! It's been awhile....I was away from the DIS for awhile, very busy with life. But now I'm back!

I am all caught up with your TR so far. I am loving it as always!!! Your Tangled inspired make up is so pretty! I always love seeing your daily make up inspirations.

I think it is so much fun that you went away with so many people from your family. It looks like a blast. Only a few posts in and you already have many stories!!!! I can't wait to read more!!!:goodvibes

Yay! Glad your'e here, I'm getting back to it too.

We had a great time. More fun to come. I'm hoping to post a big update tomorrow.

"When It Feels Colder In Florida Than in the Midwest"

That is not an exaggeration. The day of the Frozen 5k had arrived. And it was FROZEN outside! Races are always at the crack of dawn, so it's already a bit on the chilly side at times. But today, I believe it was 35 degrees when we headed out in the morning.

I seriously thought I was back home in the midwest that morning.

The issue with running in colder weather for a race specifically is the layering issues. Because you pretty much spend an hour for a race this size waiting around, you have to make sure you're warm enough. But once you start running, man. You start to sweat! I don't care that it's only 35 degrees outside!

ANYWAY. I'm totally getting ahead of myself. My bad.

Morning! Well, not really.

Anyone who thinks that waking up at 3:30am is a good idea is sadly mistaken. The race was set to start at 6:30, and they wanted us in the corrals nice and early, so we agreed to all meet in the lobby by 4:45am to take the bus to the starting line.

Bus came nice and quick and soon we were on our way. We had all brought breakfast to eat on the bus while en route. I had a clif bar, while I believe Jason and the kids ate cinnamon buns.

Man, if I ate that cinnamon bun and then ran a 5k, I think I would puke. Seriously.

Soon we arrived at the race. Yup. It was still dark.

And clearly it was wayyyyy too early for any of us to be sane.

Gotta love my weird hair. I was using the headband to mainly keep my ears warm!

We take model pictures before we run.

Since it was a Frozen themed 5k (because everything appears to be Frozen themed now), we had to take the obligatory photo with the ice guys.

In case anyone is wonder, no, I did not get dressed in the dark. Bonus points to the person who can guess what Disney character my outfit was based on.

Of course you know Anna and Elsa had to be there.

If Mom wasn't wearing her sweatshirt, her Disneybound would have been a little more obvious. She was supposed to be Tweedle Dee/Dum.

Soon the masses were heading into the corrals.

I had been texting Caitlin, because I knew she and her Dad Dale would be running the 5k, but there were so many people, that we didn't have the chance to see them. We knew though that we were all having the race breakfast afterwards, so I figured I would see them then.

Hark! The sun was rising!

And BAM. We were off and running.

We opted to not stop to take character pictures, but that doesn't mean I didn't do the creep on them. I was trying to use this as a training run for the half marathon, so I wasn't planning on stopping.

Gavin was my running partner, everyone else was kind of on their own.

Minnie in a cute little snowy outfit.

Smile! We were about to run into Epcot, behind Test Track.

At mile 1, most of us were still together, so we had to stop for a photo op.

No, it didn't take us 42 minutes to get to mile 1. It had been 42 minutes since the first corral started. We were several corrals back.

Nerds.

To give you guys an idea of what the crowding looked like. Let's just say it wasn't easy to actually run this race. It was definitely more like walk. Good to know for the future. I definitely would not spend the money on another 5k. That's my personal preference though. They're designed to be fun runs, which is TOTALLY fine. I'm not ripping on anything in regards to fun runs. However, I know myself and I am a person that when I run, I get easily frustrated by people who do not follow runners etiquette. Basically fun runs are designed for people who aren't runners, so they don't follow the rules of the road. Not my thing personally.

Now when we got into World Showcase to run around, they were playing "Let It Go" in all of the languages.

If I hadn't been over the song already, I was definitely over it by the time I got through World Showcase.

This is what happens when you try to take a selfie while you run.

You would think these kids didn't know each other, standing like 10 FEET APART!

I do have to say though that on this 5k, I took what I think is my favorite picture of World Showcase EVER.

We were trucking along having a good old time.

This was my favorite costume on the 5k hands down. How creative are they?

Anna and Hans were cheering us along to the finish line.

Here we go! Time to cross the finish line!

Continued in next post:

Continued from previous post:

The kiddos gave us a thumbs up after crossing the finish line.

And everyone was given their medal.

All in all, the race was definitely fun. If you've never done a 5k, I think it's a great way to break yourself into the 5k world. It's not high pressure and designed to be a lot of fun. I didn't know what to expect with the run, so I had been hoping to run a bit more than I was able to. It was a little disappointing on that front, so if you expect to be able to run or do a PR....you won't. Hahaha! Also, the medals on the run are plastic. Which Gavin and Madison were so disappointed with! They wanted a real medal. We had to keep telling them that it was all okay that it wasn't "real".

Big babies. LOL.

After we met up with the rest of our group, it was time for us to head to the breakfast! We had booked this after the 5k, because we figured it would be fun.

It's overpriced, like everything else with the race, but it was nice to have the food right there. They could have had more variety, but what can you do?

But you know what did happen? I saw my Disney family!!!!!!

We got to chat about the race and what our plans were with the half marathon. I told Caitlin to come to Animal Kingdom Lodge Sunday morning and we would all take the bus to the half. It would give us an opportunity to hang out on the way to the race. We both agreed that would be a fun thing to do.

I'm so excited to be racing with Caitlin in January. :)

In case anyone wondered what they had at the breakfast, it was pretty basic, but it tasted good.

We had o'gratin potatoes, eggs, french toast sticks, sausage.

It was a tent setup, since we were basically in a parking lot.

Had to prove I got my medal!

All in all, we had a great time. I'm not planning another 5k in January, as I'm concentrating mostly on the half. I want to save my feet so I can get a better time, so no park time pre-half and no 5k.

We'll call this a lesson learned.

Yay 5k done! Just 2 more days until the Princess. Eeeeeeeekkkkk!!!!!

Up next: Magic Kingdom!

To give you guys an idea of what the crowding looked like. Let's just say it wasn't easy to actually run this race. It was definitely more like walk. Good to know for the future. I definitely would not spend the money on another 5k. That's my personal preference though. They're designed to be fun runs, which is TOTALLY fine. I'm not ripping on anything in regards to fun runs. However, I know myself and I am a person that when I run, I get easily frustrated by people who do not follow runners etiquette. Basically fun runs are designed for people who aren't runners, so they don't follow the rules of the road. Not my thing personally.

I just looked at my race shirt to verify the date of our Chicken Little Family 5K Fun Run - January 7, 2006. DH and I ran this race and it was a lot smaller than your 5K. But it was similar in that it was filled with non-runners, even people pushing strollers, and it was frustrating for a real runner, which I was back then, to run this race.

How big was this race? I can't believe there was a coral that was 42 minutes ahead of you. :eek:

Our medals were plastic, too. But they're cute anyway. :)

Last edited:
Interesting to see how different people have different views of the same event. I definitely saw a lot of what you saw, but it was also a different event for me because I made the character stops.
I went into the 5K not really knowing what to expect. The breaches of runner etiquette did bother me, but I don't know that I knew enough about runner etiquette to be offended (although I think that walking no more than two people abreast in a limited space is human etiquette, but there are walkers in my park who seem to disagree). The weaving around people did bother me a bit, but since I have to do that at home too sometimes, I adapted to it. Plus, once I stopped for Minnie Mouse, everyone (inclduing you, probably) passed me, and by the time I was ready to get back to running, the crowd had thinned out enough that there was nobody in my way. So my advice is that if you want to run, either be in the very front and get a lead or be in the very back and let everyone get ahead of you.
Overall, while the experience wasn't what I expected, I did enjoy it, and I think I can make it work for me again in the future, which is why I'm doing the 5K again in January. When I do make it up to half marathon distance (hopefully in a year or so), I'll either skip the 5K or do it just as a walk (with minimal park time afterwards, which is what I'm planning for the half anyway), because I won't want to stress myself out about it. So I definitely get why you're skipping it. As fun as the 5K was for me, I know that it doesn't work for everyone because the more "fun run" nature of the event combined with the sheer size of the event makes it really hard to run at any sort of normal pace.

And the "Let It Go" playing in all languages was my favorite part ... because it erased any doubt I may have had about whether or not it was a good idea to bring my earphones. I'm so glad I had my own music to slightly drown it out!

And someone tell Gavin and Madison that those medals are just as real as any other medal ... just because they're not shiny doesn't mean we didn't earn them!

Yay for getting a chance to see some Disney family at the breakfast ... sounds like the perfect way to end race morning!

Congrats to your family on completing the 5K! :cheer2: Sounds like you all managed to have a good time, despite it not being what you expected. I love Minnie in her cute outfit and the pretty World Showcase picture! :thumbsup2

Anyone who thinks that waking up at 3:30am is a good idea is sadly mistaken. The race was set to start at 6:30, and they wanted us in the corrals nice and early, so we agreed to all meet in the lobby by 4:45am to take the bus to the starting line.

I give you credit, that is early! But, the pictures you took over the WS were beautiful.

Since it was a Frozen themed 5k (because everything appears to be Frozen themed now)
Oh yes, Frozen, Frozen everywhere!! The icemen were a good touch though, very cute!

In case anyone is wonder, no, I did not get dressed in the dark. Bonus points to the person who can guess what Disney character my outfit was based on.
Hm I really tried to take a good guess on this, but I'm just going to wing it. I'm going to guess either one of the seven dwarfs (sleepy/sneezy?) or Gaston? :confused: (I know he doesn't wear blue pants but I had to try! :laughing:)

Of course you know Anna and Elsa had to be there.
Was there like a show with them or something? I see they are on stage....

Minnie in a cute little snowy outfit.
Adorable! Not something you can see her in very often! :goodvibes

Also, the medals on the run are plastic.
Too bad, The "real" metals I always see being given to runners for the longer races are beautiful. Too bad they don't give those types at all the races..I guess it makes sense to give the nicer ones to the runners in the longer races..

Also, Danielle, I know you posted a picture of your Disney cookoo clock on your IG page. It is gorgeous!!! I'm just wondering where you got it from, I have never seen anything like that in the parks before! :goodvibes

Love seeing all the pics of the 5k! I'm sorry it was a little disappointing to you but I'm glad it was still fun nonetheless! Yay for meeting up with friends afterwards :)

Yay, you are back!! It has been so hot where I live this summer, it seems like running in the cold is a distant memory. I pretty much complain about the weather when I run regardless though :scared:

That was good info about the 5K. If I ever do a Disney one, I will keep in mind to think of it more as a walk, to not be frustrated.

That weekend was the coldest one of the whole winter. It was awful!
Here's hoping there is beautiful weather for the half in January!

sounds like you had fun anyway and pretty cool that you all ran it together! At least know you know what it is like.

As tough as it is to get up at 3:30 in the morning the idea of being at Disney World while the sun comes up and then getting into EPCOT an alternate way, etc. is appealing.

If I was ever to run a race this would probably be the setting ... though it probably would take me 42 mins to run the first mile :rotfl2:

Sounds like a fun race, too bad it wasn't "real"!:rolleyes1 Kudos to you all for getting up that early, but what beautiful pictures you got of Epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter