Poppy Ran Me Over With His Scooter - A PHM Trip Report UPDATE!! 7/23 Pg. 21

Interesting to hear about the Expo. I have not been to Wide World of Sports either and have no plans to, as there is definitely not a race in my future. :rotfl: Sounds like quite the event, though. The kids were troopers to stick with you guys. Runners should get a FP+ on the Dooney line.

I totally understand your feeling of being behind on the DIS and having too many reports to write. I'm still working on Hawaii, have yet to start May, and still have June 2014 to write (also not started). And we have Disneyland and another Aulani looming on the horizon. In theory, we just need to stop taking all these Disney trips until we catch up. But that's not happening. :rotfl: I'll be here for whatever you choose to write about!

Hi guys! So it looks like I'm going to be possibly running 3 TR's at the same time, which I don't like doing. 2 is normally my max, but this year has been crap so far. I have to write one for the SWW trip I took and the 24 hour day because it was so much fun and a disaster at the same time in some ways I have to share! But I don't know if I should keep up with my November TR. Thoughts?

Aren't you almost done with the November TR?? I think you should finish it. At least for you to have if you ever do decide to make personal books out of your TR's and something to read back on. Either way, i'll be around for all future TR's! :goodvibes

IMG_7713_2.jpg

Also, never not include your make up pics please! Cause I might stop following if you do ;)

It was also very cold this day, with a high of 50 degrees. That's cold for Florida y'all!

I so prefer a cold day at Disney than a hot day. I hate my face melting. That and I don't feel like eating anything fun or even drinking anything fun. I drink more naughty things when it's cold for some reason :confused3

So of course, Jason and I end up in the slowest line possible. Like, our volunteer was like molasses. Her name was Eileen. I'm looking at you Eileen! Everyone else had their packets and everything while Jason and I were still 30 people deep in our line.

Ugh how annoying. Also, LOVE her in this movie. She was amazing!

Awesome!

I'm also happy to report that Caitlin and I will be running the Donald half together in January! Now, I use the term together loosely, because it just means we'll start together. She can run circles around me, but I am so so so so excited for this trip, you have no idea. We'll have a Disney family vacation!

Very cool, looking forward to reading this one!

How did the three of us feel about running a half? Notice the littles hands in the back trying to pull bunny ears? Haha, too short!

:laughing: One day he'll be able to successfully give you bunny ears...maybe. You're pretty freakin' tall :laughing:

Now it was time to actually shop! We had been at the expo for like 2 hours at that point. Absolute insanity! And then I did something even more insane. I got in line for a Dooney.

This line.

Woah.

:rotfl::lmao: Dunzo.

Here is one complaint that I have about the Expo / Dooney situation. This is open to anyone. You can walk in and buy what you want. Doesn't matter if you're running. So what you have is people in line for the Dooneys that aren't even running a race. I find this to be unacceptable. I'm sorry, I'm actually running this race, and the fact that you're not even checking for people to prove their running the race to buy the Dooney is really frustrating to me. I get it if you have overstock after the fact, then put them at the Coop at DTD and sell them there. But during the Expo, I think it should be reserved for racers only.

Oh wow, I never knew non-runners could show up to the expo. But I totally agree with you! :worship:

But one plus to the Expo? Swag. Lots and lots of swag.

Look at all that loot! :thumbsup2

3 simultaneous trip reports?! :worship: All hail the Dis Queen!
I love the makeup. Your creativity is amazing.
We are always so happy to see your family but we were especially happy to see your dad in Feb! :hug: And we are really looking forward to January!
Love all the goodies you bought!
Hi Dawn. I am hoping to be able to come in January also. We are making the plans that way. I'm almost 100% sure I'll be there too.

Just do 4 at one time. Darling I, can't get enough of your TR's baby ; )

Thanks for the explanation for us in the couch-bound crew ; )

Clearly only one of seems to have a grasp on reality

Come on Eileen....
View attachment 100887
Sorry couldn't help myself

Gotta plead clueless from the couch crew, do they sell special purses at the expo or something?

Hahaha, I will try my best!

Glad that I could educate. LOL.

And that person was me.

That totally made my day, I'm not gonna lie.

Veronica gets me. I don't care if it's cold, it's Florida and I will expose my legs, dangit!!

"And then I did something more insane. I got in line for a Dooney." This line made me cackle because I would have done the same thing. There is little I WON'T do for good merch.

I do agree with you that the initial run of Dooneys should be for runners only. Honestly, I would feel weird owning a marathon bag if I didn't actually run a marathon, but apparently the people who are going to resell it on eBay don't have that kind of conscience.

Omg your mercy is all so beautiful. Almost makes me want to start running!

See, I'm just not like that. I want to be comfortable, I don't care if it's Florida!

Here's the thing. This was my first Half Marathon, and I really did love the design of that Dooney because purple is my color, so of course I was going to get it. But the waiting an hour was a little crazy.

Right!? Apparently though there are people out there that don't care. Listen, I actually don't have a problem with other people buying the bags, that's not the crux of the matter. My thing is just wait until AFTER the registered racers have had a swing at them first.

Hahahaha, swag is an important part of running. But I wouldn't start running just for the swag. :rotfl:

If we do go it will unfortunately be for only a long weekend. Neither one of us can get a lot of time off in May or June due to work schedules. But it will probably be May 13th - 16th, 2016! So we would overlap a bit. My plan is to fly down early Friday and hit up Epcot (Jim's favorite). Then spend both Saturday and Sunday at HS for the Star Wars stuff. We would have to fly back early on Monday so no MK or AK for me. :sad: But it's really the only way we could make it work during that time of the year.

I hope it's one of the weekends and we'll overlap. We are flying out Thursday night and then hitting up the first day of SWW that Friday, more SWW likely on either Saturday or Sunday, but the whole weekend will be back and forth between Epcot and DHS.

Maybe you could get EMH at MK or AK?

I don't think many people go out of their way to go to Wide World of Sports just for fun. I know the only reason I have been there is because of packet pickup for a race.

Yikes, the expo sounds hectic. I knew the lines were long and all, but I think people try and brush it off to save us novices from being scared away. Like, "Go ahead and go to the expo, it's tons of fun, you'll get lots of stuff."

Man, I must be really out of it, because I had no idea just any old person could buy the race exclusive merchandise. I mean, I figured if a family member or friend was with you they could get something, but I had no clue regular guests could stop by and get in line. That seems a little unfair to the runners. I'd be really upset if I did a half and went to buy the Dooney and the runDisney shoes and they were sold out because some random family came in and swiped them all. Racers should have priority. I mean, ya'll pay good money to register for those events.
Not to mention you are the ones doing the hard work by running the races...

Yup, I'm totally convinced of that now too. I wouldn't go out there otherwise.

It was insanity, but I think it was just brought to a new level because of the volunteer just taking forever in our 5k line.

I apparently was totally out of it too and had NO idea that people that weren't running could go to the expo. Naive little me I guess. But yes, it's unfair to the runners, at least give them first dib.

Lets just say I've been working on working on something for a while. We'll see how successful I am.

:goodvibes

Oh man - the Expo!!! I have a love/hate relationship with the Expo. I have a lot of anxiety so going through the insane crowd with the kiddos can really get to me. We've started getting there right as it opens, and that helps a bit. I love looking at all the cute tees they have, and I usually have to get something taped at the KT Tape booth! I always get a car magnet and either a wine glass or coffee cup for each race weekend. That way I have souvenirs that will DEFINITELY get used - a LOT :drinking1

I totally agree about the merchandise situation. I firmly believe that they should allow participants first dibs on ALL of the official race merch. Did you see the insane situation for the New Balance shoes?? I know Disney really doesn't care if their merchandise ends up on eBay, but for the people that really want certain items to commemorate their race, it really sucks for those things to run out before they get a change to buy them. I would absolutely pre-order items if they ever did that... maybe if they sent a special link to registrants a couple of weeks before the race? It's frustrating!!

You sure did rack up though!! I love the race tees, especially since they started doing a women's cut. I wear them all the time!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear about Akershus - another I have yet to try!

We were almost there right when it opened, but that 20 minute swing was huge! I did enjoy it a lot, and now I know what to expect from the next one. I didn't visit the KT Tape booth, I've actually never used it before, but I was going to try it coming up to see if it made a difference for my knees.

I got the car magnets, but now I've heard of people getting them stolen and I'm totally afraid to put it on my car!

It absolutely is frustrating.

Hi Danielle! I don't know if you will remember me as I have been gone from the Dis for a few years. I was browsing the TR board and saw your user name and thought it looked familiar so I clicked and there you were!

Congrats on your journey! A real transformation!

Lessa, I'm so happy that you're back on the boards!

:rotfl: This is my worst nightmare. We'll be using the Magic Bands for the first time in December and I am so worried something will go wrong with them.

Love it!

These are the best kind of cast members! Love it when they are so fun loving.

I would have been so annoyed at that Dooney situation. I completely agree that the merch should be for runners only.

I'm going to say that in my experience, we haven't had any huge issues with them. Minor things here and there, but most of the time they work perfectly fine.

Me too! CM's are the best when they have fun.

Another vote to continue the November trip report. Love your writing style and reading about all the antics of your family. With that said, write faster write faster - before you know it you're going to have a fourth trip report from Disneyland write about. :tongue: I have to admit...I started reading your DLP trip report waaaay after you wrote it and got to the end where it dropped.... Whaa whaa whaa. Lol. Either way...you'll have readers for the TR's you keep writing.

Your TR's and IG posts showing your make up looks have inspired me - I have been practicing with make-up again and hubby just ordered me 32 shades of mineral pigment powders to 'play with'. I hope to have a Disney inspired look for at least 1/2 of our trip to the world.

I completely agree that runners should have had first dibs on the Dooney's (all race related merch actually).

I have skipped running for a couple months and miss it. We just got our AP's again last weekend and I did not realize the early sign up for the Star Wars 10k run (at DL) was on 6/2.....early reg was already sold out when I checked 2 days later. Now to remember to sign up when regular registration opens. I want to do that to get my qualification time slot for the Tinkerbell 1/2 next year (assuming they will have it again).

Looking forward to reading more. Glad to hear the things are returning to normal for you and hope the rest of the year is fabulous!

Thanks my dear, I will definitely try my best. I need to just build a schedule and stick to it, much like working out and running. Haha!

Thanks so much! That's awesome that you got pigments. They can be touchy to work with if you haven't used them before, so just pick up very little at a time. I also like using them wet, but don't use water, use Visine instead. It's safe for your eyes, and makes them last much longer while creating a foiled effect. And if you do wet them, make sure your brush is synthetic. :)

Awwwww, we had to hop on the regular registration time for the PHM for many of our group. As long as you're on right when the window opens, I think you should be fine.

I did the Princess in 2013 and the expo wasn't bad, but that was before the Glass Slipper challenge and all that madness. I agree that the expo should be closed to the public, at least until maybe afternoon of the last day. I would love to do the other races, but I won't be anytime soon. Not until Disney has a little more respect for the people who actually pay [the obscene amounts] to run the races rather than cater to the eBay crowd who really creates the chaos at the expo. Which makes me sad, because running through Disney is quite possibly the most magical thing you can do there.

I think they're likely just getting harder to control the larger they get, which does make sense. And I agree with that plan, keep it to runners until we've all picked up our stuff guys!

Oh man, just reading about your Expo day was tiring! ALL THOSE LINES! And I agree that only runners should have access to those Dooney bags. Even if the line moved quickly, I still think it should've been reserved for you guys. It's kind of how in high school, we all bought t-shirts for our future colleges. It used to bother me when people wore shirts for colleges they were clearly NOT attending, haha. I don't know why it bothered me so much (and this was before we actually got to college where everyone would visit friends or even have siblings that attended those schools). I feel it's kind of like, false advertising, hahaha. You didn't go there, so you can't make it seem as if you did! If you didn't run, don't make it seem as if you did!

Anyway, your motivation despite your trepidation for the race is so encouraging!

Yeah, we came out of there feeling a little worse for wear, but it was all good.

Hehehe, I kind of feel that way about people wearing race shirts when they haven't run, but to each their own I guess. I personally would just never do it.

Ugh those lines would have driven me INSANE...like 2x more than I already am. I love the Rapunzel look I might have to try it some time I got all the equipment for that one. I also just wanted to say I'm still keeping up I just don't post here as often as SWW has taken over my life. At least until June 13th and then I get a teensy break before F&W takes over my life! Hope to see you again in January

It was rough, but we made it through.

Definitely try out the look! All it takes is a bit of patience and blend blend blend.

Hope to see you again too. I'll be back in September as well.

So happy for an update. I love all your trip reports but I can't wait to read all about the 24hr party and SWW soooo. On a side note my kids found a new Beverly trick...mix it with something that should taste good! Ugh..it was not okay!

Thanks so much! Well I just started that one, so come on down!

Yeah, but that would be a great way to trick someone. LOL.

Catching up - I was watching some of the SWW fun on FB. The Expo can be CRAZEEEE!!! Amazing that you got everyone up and to the Expo at all.

Just doing the expo for the day and nothing else is probably a good idea. No need to add stress to an already anxious situation.

Now at least I know what to expect, which makes me feel a little better about everything.

Interesting to hear about the Expo. I have not been to Wide World of Sports either and have no plans to, as there is definitely not a race in my future. :rotfl: Sounds like quite the event, though. The kids were troopers to stick with you guys. Runners should get a FP+ on the Dooney line.

I totally understand your feeling of being behind on the DIS and having too many reports to write. I'm still working on Hawaii, have yet to start May, and still have June 2014 to write (also not started). And we have Disneyland and another Aulani looming on the horizon. In theory, we just need to stop taking all these Disney trips until we catch up. But that's not happening. :rotfl: I'll be here for whatever you choose to write about!

It's definitely an interesting experience. This was the largest race I'd ever done, so I had never experienced anything like it before.

Right?! Sometimes it's just a lot, but I'm trying my best to make the time for it all.

Aren't you almost done with the November TR?? I think you should finish it. At least for you to have if you ever do decide to make personal books out of your TR's and something to read back on. Either way, i'll be around for all future TR's! :goodvibes

Girl, I wish I was! But I can hammer it out if I really concentrate on it.

Also, never not include your make up pics please! Cause I might stop following if you do ;)

I so prefer a cold day at Disney than a hot day. I hate my face melting. That and I don't feel like eating anything fun or even drinking anything fun. I drink more naughty things when it's cold for some reason :confused3

Well I certainly do not ever want you to stop following along! Although on my last trip I didn't take too many pictures of my makeup because it was so stinking hot that many days I wore the bare minimum.

Ugh how annoying. Also, LOVE her in this movie. She was amazing!

Awesome!

Very cool, looking forward to reading this one!

:laughing: One day he'll be able to successfully give you bunny ears...maybe. You're pretty freakin' tall :laughing:

I know, I am pretty tall. Let's hope he doesn't catch up too quickly.

Woah.

:rotfl::lmao: Dunzo.
Oh wow, I never knew non-runners could show up to the expo. But I totally agree with you! :worship:

Look at all that loot! :thumbsup2

I didn't know non-runners would show up to the expo either, but you know those merch hogs that just want to sell everything on Ebay. They'll show up for anything.

Hi Dawn. I am hoping to be able to come in January also. We are making the plans that way. I'm almost 100% sure I'll be there too.

You better be!

I love that pebkac term.

I teach in a class where we use computers all day. So I'm the IT tech in there and most of the time I can get it so work. And the student says they just did the same thing as me. Sure sure.

I love that pebkac term.

I teach in a class where we use computers all day. So I'm the IT tech in there and most of the time I can get it so work. And the student says they just did the same thing as me. Sure sure.

Haha, pebkac is one of my favorite things ever.

Maybe but probably not as I wasn't planning on spending the money on Hoppers and I'm no longer an AP holder. :sad: There was no use renewing it since I'm not heading back for a bit.

Yay! Heading there right now.

Awwww, that's too bad. Regardless you guys will have a great time.

"Beverly. It's always Beverly."

Since we've already established that the expo was kind of a hot mess, we were all pretty ready to get out of there. We had FP's at Epcot that night starting at 3:30pm, and we were hoping to hop on to one of them at the tail end, before needing to head over for our dinner reservation.

Basically, we made it back to the hotel, only to get freshened up, turn around, and head back out again for the evening.

You know we've al felt this way before.

Everyone did pretty quick work with getting ready to head out for the night and soon we were on our way out to the bus stop to head over to Epcot.

It was a bus ride, no need to bore you with the details, but soon we were here.

And while we were walking in, Bananas was hopeless in trying to give Gavin bunny ears.

And since we were all together finally, and in a park, what better time then to stop for a PP picture.

Did we get a good one?

Maybe not quite.

For anyone who is paying attention, Pop's face was pretty normal. Go Pop!

It was time for us to head in to our first ride. Explaining how to use FP+ to a group of 8 that hasn't used it before can be challenging. We get up there, and everyone's like

So I had to quickly explain the process so everyone didn't look like a complete idiot at the floating Mickey.

We get in line, and for some reason, I was the popular person this evening. All the kids (except Joaquin. Never Joaquin), were like "I want to ride with Tee-Tee!" "NO I WANT TO RIDE WITH TEE-TEE!"

Because Madison had asked me earlier that day, her first ride was with me, so she won out. And that made Bananas REALLY upset, so I had to promise to ride the next ride with her.

Madison actually did get a little scared on the inside, because it's pretty dark. She grabbed on to my hand during the first dark part, and I think she was reaching out trying to find it for a while.

So stylin' girl.

In Madison's and my future, I had super freaky eyes.

And we went to space.

We started to head towards dinner, but everyone wanted to stop in Club Cool first. And since we had some new victims, we just had to get the Beverly tasting going.

Although some people weren't falling for it.

Madison was the first person to go in for it. And she almost ruined it for everyone else, until Brigid took the bullet and totally tasted it knowing it would be terrible.

I'm a terrible videographer by the way, so pardon me.

And of course, we had to get Veronica tasting it too. I love that in this video, Madison is looking all sneaky knowing that it's going to be a terrible tasting experience for her Mom.

With our Club Cool tasting complete, and some members of our party genuinely grossed out, it was time for us to head over to our dining destination. Where would we be this evening?

Somewhere I haven't been since it was turned into a Princess meal. For real. We had some fun heading over there, and the kids found out about hidden Mickeys. They happened to find one on a manhole. Although I'm not so sure that qualifies as hidden, but okay then. It then became a thing throughout the trip that the kids were convincing each other that they found a hidden Mickey.

As we waited in line for our meal, I couldn't resist getting this picture of baby Troy. He was snug as a bug in a rug, which was good since it was so cold out that day.

Soon we were being let in to the restaurant. I was pretty excited, since I hadn't eaten there in quite a number of years.

Before we were seated, we had a lovely princess to meet first.

Continued in next post:

Continued from previous post:

The girls were SO excited about meeting the Princesses. This is also why I planned this as being our first major meal of the trip. I figured that they were going to love it.

More accurately, Brigid was like "SNOW WHITE IS LITERALLY 100 FEET AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

So Super Ommi (my Mom) as she will now be referred to, ran out of the restaurant, across the way to the store in Norway and bought the girls autograph books (the boys have them too, they don't really use them. Don't worry they weren't left out).

I told you she was super.

We were seated right next to the cold buffet, which was very nice and very convenient.

My first plate.

It's important to note that every single little took the brown goat cheese from the buffet. They created a chain effect, one person took it so the rest of them did. All of the adults chuckled about it when they got to the table, because we knew they would all hate it.

If you look at Bananas plate, you can see it in the background.

Of course, Joaquin had to act like Joaquin. And we wouldn't expect any less from him.

They did the Princess procession so the kids participated. Well, the girls and Gavin did. Again, I don't know what possessed the child, but he marches to the beat of his own drum and that's okay.

Soon the Princesses were coming by. Snow White had to sign on a napkin, because Super Ommi wasn't back yet with the autograph books. Look how absolutely thrilled Bananas is in this picture.

And I of course had to ask for a Princess we-sie.

Aurora comes by, and Madison leans in to me and says "I think Sleeping Beauty has extensions". Great observation skills kiddo.

Aurora was very lovely.

Now we come to our various plates. Ve, Mom and I ordered the meatballs, Pop, Randy, and Jason ordered the steak, Jeni ordered the pork. Troy ordered formula.

Steak.

Kids pizza. So thrilling right?!

Meatballs. Oh the meatballs. So good. I would go to Akershus just for those.

Ariel came to the table, and she had a very intense conversation with Jason, as you can see from this shot. Jason was telling her that he was a sea captain. She asked him how many he had. Jason goes "86". She says "Wow, that's amazing!!.....Eric has 87."

Hahaha!

Cinderella wasn't too memorable. I also wasn't a fan of her makeup, but that's just me. ;) Needed a bit more blending around the edges.....

The desserts were also very yummy. Everything had people wanting more, and we did order seconds! Pigs.

All in all, I was very pleased with this meal. I wasn't sure what to expect because we really enjoyed Akershus back in the day when it was a buffet and not a character meal, but we were very pleased with it. I would definitely go again. It was a hit for our entire party. Veronica was loving the interaction with the characters and just loved how the Princesses were. I told her that you just have to interact with them and they will normally have something sassy to say in return. It's part of what makes Disney magical.

Continued in next post:

Last edited:
Continued from previous post:

We were pretty full at that point, but we had two FP's coming up. I had told everyone that if they were tired, they were not under any obligation to stay, but everyone wanted to hang out for a while. Mom and Pop did head out, as Pop was pretty tired. It's crazy to think about it now, but that was only 4 weeks out of his surgery, so he got tired much faster. They headed back for the night.

The rest of us hung out in the Norway gift shop for a while.

The littles saw the Kidcot fun spot, so we let them color there for a little while. Veronica was wandering around the store and came back to the Fun Spot. She saw the girls there so she came over and gives Madison a kiss on the head, and then she kisses the head of the child sitting next to Madison that wasn't Brigid! She was horrified when she realized it! She didn't even realize it until she was standing back observing. Whoops.

After that it was time for us to head to the character spot. Now let it be known, everyone had hit the potty before leaving the restaurant, so the kiddos should have been fine.

We get in line and Joaquin is like "I have to go to the bathroom". At first, Jeni goes "listen, we're almost there, it will be five minutes, and then we'll go".

So he starts to dance around, and at that point Jeni and Jason take him out of line while the rest of us head in. They told us they would meet us at the bathroom by the Character Spot.

These are completely out of order, but I HATE the way Memory Maker stamps these and then they end up all out of order when I upload them to Photobucket.

First world problems.

So Goofy couldn't see, and he signed over one of Madison's other signatures, which kind of bummed her out. We told her we would try our best to get another one for her.

After we met the characters we headed out to meet Jason, Jeni, and Joaquin. When we met them, boy did they have a story for us.

From Jason:

'Well we headed over to the bathroom as fast as we could, because Joaquin clearly and to go. We head into the bathroom and I send him in the stall to go. I'm standing outside of the stall, and Joaquin goes "oh, oh........oh no. oh no that's not good". I asked him what was wrong. He goes "I didn't make it in time.......I pooped in my pants". I go "you pooped your pants?" So I tell him to open the door, and I go to pick him up and there's poop. There is poop running everywhere! So I'm standing in the bathroom trying to hold him far away from me and yelling hoping Jeni hears me. She hears me and has to run to buy him some pants from somewhere.'

The whole time he's telling us this story, he's trying not to crack up the whole time. I mean, it's funny but it's not. The poor kid. At that point, we had a poopy pair of pants in a bag. I told Jason to throw the pants away, and he's like "we just got them!" Okay. Different solution then I would have.

At that point, everyone was ready to head back. I think poopgate kind of put a damper on the night. While the kids were upset about missing Test Track, we figured it would be prudent for Joaquin to head back. He clearly had something going on with his tummy that we were not privy to.

Privy. Hahahahaha! I crack myself up.

We did make sure to get one final picture before heading out. See Joaquin's new found pants?

We had a big day the next day! Veronica, Mom, Gavin, Madison, Jason, and myself would be running the Frozen 5k. And let me tell you, it was seriously frozen.

Up next: It feels like it's colder than the Midwest.

And since we were all together finally, and in a park, what better time then to stop for a PP picture.

I think the PP pictures came out great!

As we waited in line for our meal, I couldn't resist getting this picture of baby Troy. He was snug as a bug in a rug, which was good since it was so cold out that day.

Cutie! Staying warm and a trooper!

Ariel came to the table, and she had a very intense conversation with Jason, as you can see from this shot. Jason was telling her that he was a sea captain. She asked him how many he had. Jason goes "86". She says "Wow, that's amazing!!.....Eric has 87."

HAHHA:rotfl2:I love when the interactions are good, and this one seemed fun!

All in all, I was very pleased with this meal. I wasn't sure what to expect because we really enjoyed Akershus back in the day when it was a buffet and not a character meal, but we were very pleased with it. I would definitely go again.

We really enjoyed our meal at Akershus this past trip too! We had good interactions as well, and thought the food was pretty good!

These are completely out of order, but I HATE the way Memory Maker stamps these and then they end up all out of order when I upload them to Photobucket.

First world problems.

Total First world problems, but this DRIVES ME CRAZY too! I want to go in and put them in the right order, it kills me that they aren't in the actual order we took them!

I think poopgate kind of put a damper on the night.
Poogate! poor kid, but honestly, at least he made it to the bathroom and not at character spot, now THAT would be poogate! :rotfl: ok this isnt funny, but it kinda is... you know next trip i am going to get pay back for laughing at this.... i should watch out...

Love your TR's!!!! I usually lurk and never comment. But had to tell you how much I enjoy reading about your adventures! And your family is just wonderful. looking forward to more!

You have the greatest family! So much fun. I'll admit I laughed at the poopy pants but feel bad for him!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter