• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR vs POFQ

I like walking around a resort, like POR.I enjoy taking a morning walk to get my morning coffee and take it all in. In fact, I purposely walk more just because it's peaceful and enjoyable. I love to hear the dixieland music and the atmosphere at POR.
Some people do not want to walk around, and are just looking to be close to more things. Theres not really much to see at the french side, if you ask me.It is good that disney offers a moderate option for both kinds. I love to walk down for one trip to food court and maybe a glance in the souvenir store, but other than that, I'd rather stay at pop or sports if POFQ is the only choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter