PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

I would love to hear all about club level and club lounge offerings. Tell me what you love about it and if there’s anything you don’t like. Any recent pictures would be great to see too 😊 Thank you

Hi, all. For PB Club Level, do you have access to the lounge on your day of check-out? If so, all-day? Thanks!

Speaking of requests…first time at PB (Club Level) coming up. I plan on requesting close to the lounge. I’d also like to request a bay view - does that make sense? I find the maps of the resort a bit confusing. Thanks!

No balcony. Good location though not too far from anything !
You GOT lucky, we were booked in the Deluxe room (villa wing) the past weekend and we were put at the end of the building. horrendous walk to elevator to harbor. I will never book Deluxe rooms again. Bay view rooms are much better, if you can snag West wing you are near the boat dock and elevator.

You GOT lucky, we were booked in the Deluxe room (villa wing) the past weekend and we were put at the end of the building. horrendous walk to elevator to harbor. I will never book Deluxe rooms again. Bay view rooms are much better, if you can snag West wing you are near the boat dock and elevator.
Are all the non-suite club level rooms considered deluxe?

It was pretty close to the elevator and the other direction was a bit longer to come out the door right outside of Bice. The only reason I booked deluxe was that was the only AP rate available and was cheaper than a standard room. The room was way bigger than I needed for just hubby and I but a nice treat since we were celebrating our anniversary.

Has anyone visited the Portofino Lounge recently after it's been refurbished? I saw a couple of YouTube video's and while the lounge appears larger and great, it does look like the breakfast offerings are smaller then before the refurbishment. For example, they used to have yogurt in a fridge in separate containers but in the video it looks like yogurt is in a big bowl. The cereal selection also looks a bit smaller in the video. There are no videos on snacks and evening selections yet. Any comparisons you can add is appreciated.

Has anyone visited the Portofino Lounge recently after it's been refurbished? I saw a couple of YouTube video's and while the lounge appears larger and great, it does look like the breakfast offerings are smaller then before the refurbishment. For example, they used to have yogurt in a fridge in separate containers but in the video it looks like yogurt is in a big bowl. The cereal selection also looks a bit smaller in the video. There are no videos on snacks and evening selections yet. Any comparisons you can add is appreciated.
I'll be there starting Monday the 23rd in a club level room. I'll try and post what they are offering throughout the day.

At the PBR CL lounge now and its absolutely stunning. We were here last year on the very last day of the old lounge and the first days of the temporary lounge. It doesn't even look remotely the same as the old one. Pictures do not do it justice but I tried my best.

Attachments

• 20220520_165257.jpg
    20220520_165257.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 20220520_165239.jpg
    20220520_165239.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 20220520_165249.jpg
    20220520_165249.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 117

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter