Portofino or Royal Pacific?

Well said

That is what I did when I stayed at pbh

Found rpr suits me best as a female solo vacationer

Mrs Clark read my mind as I feel the same way for rpr

So we are booking Portofino. The FL resident rate is currently a $5 difference between the same rooms at the 2 hotels. We decided to try it since we have already stayed at Royal Pacific. That way we know in the future which we prefer. Thanks for all of your help! :)
Well what did you think? We are cutrently debating between the two

We have been to all 3 several times. PBH was our first and still holds a special place in our heart. Every hurricane we spend at RPR. Usually because HRH and PBH are booked and we have to take our dogs. RPR is easier for dogs.
We have stayed Club Level in all 3 and I prefer HRH for their Club as it is on the same floor as your room.
Our next trip in Sept. will be PBH. I negotiated for 2 days for a Villa Parlor Suite with club access and for 4 nights it was over $3K for our party of 4. I've stayed in the PBH Hospitality Suites twice and they are huge but the Villa on the top floor of the west wing with a huge balcony is the best.

We decided on portofino and are getting the annual pass. Does anyone know if there is a discount for AP for club level

We decided on portofino and are getting the annual pass. Does anyone know if there is a discount for AP for club level
If the hotel has your dates available for the ap discount, book then

The ap discounts are for any open room but once the allotted amount has been met, ap discounts cease

Rooms may still be available but not with the ap rate
Some room categories could be available and some not

Book club level if that is what you want

Just because a person has the ap does not mean they are allowed the ap discount rate

Room needs to be booked at the ap rate for that discount

If you don’t see club level it may be it is sold out

Try different dates to see if any of the nights are available

We chose PBH this time around because it was the least expensive option available for the time we are going. I'm excited to try PBH, we have stayed at RPR and HRH, now we get to try PBH. Our first choice would have been HRH, love the modern look and the proximity to the parks, but alas, it was too expensive. PBH looks beautiful, and we are happy to be able to experience all the different resorts.
So if there was only a difference of $5, I think I would try PBH just for a new experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter