Positive thoughts please-ups and downs p.42

Oh I'm so sorry Kimblebee! I hope they figure out what's going on and get him back to feeling well again soon.

I don’t know. I just talked to him quickly and they don’t know if it is meningitis now. The doctor just keeps saying he’s really, really sick. They’re also thinking of moving him to the icu. This just keeps going from bad to worse.

Oh, no. I don't like the sound of that.

Let's hope they figure it out real soon and can get him on the right path back to good health.

The official word for tonight is that they don't know. He has a lot of weirdness going on with his bloodwork and tests so they can't narrow it down yet. He's been moved to the icu for the time being.

I spoke to the doctor on the phone and I feel better knowing he’s in good hands.

Thank you all for the thoughts.

They'll keep a good eye on him in the ICU at least, while they figure things out.
Try to get some rest Kimblebee, if you can.
I'm sorry again, this must be so frightening for both of you.

So sorry your hubby is sick. Did they test him for Guillian Barre syndrome? It can be triggered by the flu shot and causes paralysis. One of my old coworker’s had this. He went from being fine one day to paralyzed a day or two later.

So sorry for you and your family. Your daughter is far away if I recall? Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery to Richard and peace of mind for you.

Thanks for the encouraging update a bit ago, Kim. :hug:'s Richard's in my prayers, as are you. Wishing you both wellness. You have a lot of folks on your side, Kim, wishing Richard well.

So sorry your hubby is sick. Did they test him for Guillian Barre syndrome? It can be triggered by the flu shot and causes paralysis. One of my old coworker’s had this. He went from being fine one day to paralyzed a day or two later.

That’s another possibility that has been thrown around today.

So sorry for you and your family. Your daughter is far away if I recall? Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery to Richard and peace of mind for you.

Yes, she moved to the west coast. So far I’ve talked to her every day she’s been gone and that helps a lot. I am in a group chat with my brothers and sister to keep them updated and they have been posting inappropriate videos to lighten the tension. It has helped a lot.

Oh sorry to hear about that Kim. Wishing him a full and speedy recovery. Hopefully the DR will figure out the issue quickly and he can be treated.

That’s another possibility that has been thrown around today.

Yes, she moved to the west coast. So far I’ve talked to her every day she’s been gone and that helps a lot. I am in a group chat with my brothers and sister to keep them updated and they have been posting inappropriate videos to lighten the tension. It has helped a lot.
:thumbsup2 Have them keep up the good work! :hug:

If the illness isn't meningitis (either bacterial or viral) hopefully you'll be able to go sit with him soon. If it does turn out to be GBS, take heart. It's not contagious so it shouldn't be a threat to you and almost everyone recovers. Scary though - especially coming right out of the blue like that. Peace. :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter