• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

This is not a campsite, per se, but this is us at the Auburn/Florida game two years ago dry camping in the field near the stadium in Auburn.

1000368au3.jpg

Jen,
Your campsite is anywhere you make it. It looks like you were set up for a great time.

Waldenwoods, Hartland MI.

IMG_5602.jpg

Shannone,
I like the hidden Mickey.

:scared1: This thing was huge - I think they said about 20 feet long. Judging from the video footage, it looked at least that.

If that's the case you wouldn't find me out there in anything smaller than the Wonder or Magic.

Sorry Carol..didn't mean to still any thunder from this awesome thread! I'm still trying to find other campgrounds where we can take our personal cart! Seems like most of them say "no carts" or "you can rent our cart, but no personal carts allowed"! :confused:

Here's the thread I was looking for. Sorry, my pics are in the other thread. Here's one of our set up at Roger's Campground in Lancaster, NH. It's a very nice little campground. Nothing special going on, but good times and relaxation. All sites are pull thru, and a full hook up is $35 a night. This is site 58. We love this site because it's on the end of a row so it's bigger, and the dumpsters are across the way so it is easy to get rid of trash.

P6236445.jpg

It's always nice to be dumpster "adjacent"!!!!

Sorry Nicole, I just couldn't resist. Nice pic's, you need to post some of them on my site under the forum for "camping with disabilities" so others can see how well you guys do. I really admire you guys!

It's always nice to be dumpster "adjacent"!!!!

Sorry Nicole, I just couldn't resist. Nice pic's, you need to post some of them on my site under the forum for "camping with disabilities" so others can see how well you guys do. I really admire you guys!

Absolutely! And your right, a good dumpster site is always a plus! J/K!

Sorry Carol..didn't mean to still any thunder from this awesome thread! I'm still trying to find other campgrounds where we can take our personal cart! Seems like most of them say "no carts" or "you can rent our cart, but no personal carts allowed"! :confused:

No offense taken. Seebee just mentioned she couldn't find this one, so I bumped it :-)

Here are a couple of pictures from our camping weekend at Gifford Pinchot State Park in south-central PA. Nice park with a huge campground. Convenient to Lancaster, Hershey and Gettysburg areas.
116467outday1-med.jpg

We set up on site 231 (electric site) and my in-laws were two spots up on 233. In retrospect, I should have grabbed 233 as there was nowhere to anchor my screen room into on 231 since the pad was to the side and not to the rear of the site (I improvised though).
116467inside2-med.jpg

My bed is to the far right, DH's bed is to the left...
116467inside1-med.jpg

and older DDs bed is the princess blanket one and younger DD was in the pack 'n' play.
116467lights-med.jpg

Our tent at night. Did I mention that I LOVE camping with electric?!!! Those are red, white & blue lights for an all-american girl, btw.
116467haphus-med.jpg

Caught on the camera! Even the non-camping husband looks relaxed and happy!

Last weekend, Saginaw Bay Resort-Standish MI.

IMG_6070-1.jpg

Our site, #84. My mom and stepdad had the site directly behind us. Ideal for camping together.

IMG_6083-3.jpg

My husband and stepdad shootin' the breeze. You can see my recliner there...that was my birthday present last month :goodvibes

Here is our site at The Lantern Resort&Campground in Jefferson, NH. This place was great! It is diagnol to Santa's Village, which is a fun little park to go to, and has a beautiful view of the White Mountains. The people here were extremely friendly. We stayed in a "super site" but even the regular sites were good sized. All sites were grass, and there were tons of things for the kids to do. My kids thought it was so awesome that you could hear the radio underwater.:rotfl: This was site #65, see all the space between us and our neighbors...
DSC00137.jpg

Another shot..
DSC00138.jpg

The kids during arts and crafts...
DSC00147.jpg

We really enjoyed this place. We met some great people, that we exchanged emails with and will be trying to set up next year's trip at the same time. It was one of our best trips yet.(excluding the fort, of course)Can't wait to go back.

We have a park down the street that we like to go to for quick weekend trips! We had a great site on the water and the breeze was so nice all weekend!

Our site

DSC_7932-1.jpg

DSC_7940.jpg

DSC_7926.jpg

DSC_7927.jpg

Bud with his beer in hand!

DSC_7946.jpg

DSC_7929.jpg

Here you can see how low the lake still is! We need some rain!

DSC_7944.jpg

Gotta luv the great diversity on the lake! This pic cracks me up!

DSC_7954.jpg

Is that Lanier? I used to boat there about 10 times a summer, it was never that low! WOW.

We have a park down the street that we like to go to for quick weekend trips! We had a great site on the water and the breeze was so nice all weekend!

Very nice :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter