Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
Hopefully we can consolitdate all the questions into one thread.

Hi am traveling to WDW in Dec....Are there any SW codes for that time...Would appreciate your help.....Thanks

i would love a code as well-my first code ended up getting deleted in my spam box:headache: and I tried to get the code again but I've been waiting almost two weeks with no codes:confused3 If anyone has a code to share I would really appreciate it

You can sign-up at the link below to receive a $25 off round trip code. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

It works for all round trips on the same reservation (i.e. 4 people in your family saves $100 total). The only problem is it takes up to a week to get the code via email. I used it and got two codes. Good Luck!

http://www.visitflorida.com/share/

I have tried this over three weeks ago and still nothing. Added them to my contacts and frequently check my junk box. Followed link yesterday with a new email address so we shall see, really need a code for september travel.

You can sign-up at the link below to receive a $25 off round trip code. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

It works for all round trips on the same reservation (i.e. 4 people in your family saves $100 total). The only problem is it takes up to a week to get the code via email. I used it and got two codes. Good Luck!

http://www.visitflorida.com/share/

thank you!

We are now driving and I will not need these codes for flights......

Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

Anyone still need a code?

PM me and I will give them to the first that I hear from..... :wizard:

Does anyone have one extra code? we have one but turns out we need 2 since we are paying with separate credit cards..I can get another one but it will take another week so I will gladly share that one if someone can give me one..we are looking to book ASAP..thanks!

May I ask how you get a SW code?
I am registered at the SW site & enrolled in rapid rewards, is there there something else I need to do?

We are now driving and I will not need these codes for flights......

Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

Anyone still need a code?

PM me and I will give them to the first that I hear from..... :wizard:

I have given away all of my codes..:wizard:... Wish I could have helped everyone that asked.....

How long is it taking for people to get the code?
I sent the invite last Friday to two email addresses and have not gotten either code yet.

If anyone still needs a code I have one-please PM me-a nice disboarder already shared one with me so I though I would pay it forward:wizard:

I have tried 3x to get this code, and have never recieved an email back (other than the welcome email).

Does anyone have a code they can spare? We're traveling in Nov, and at $92/each way, we could USE a code!!!

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!