Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Please help. I posted this early but reivced no answer. I'm also a RR can use these??

Question My DH has 1 LUV voucher and I have 2. Do I need to book these flights separate?? Anyone know???

I know that when I booked using Southwest Credits they only accepted 3 forms of payment on the transaction. I ended up having to call to get help. I wish you lots of luck.

I edited it, but not quickly enough, obviously!

You gave me a huge chuckle with that one, Elle23 and with all the frustration with Southwest, it was a pleasant relief so thank you :) I did have some fun images going through my head :rotfl2:

Please help. I posted this early but reivced no answer. I'm also a RR can use these??

Question My DH has 1 LUV voucher and I have 2. Do I need to book these flights separate?? Anyone know???
Is it leftover funds from a previous flight? Like a refund because the cost went down?

I think they've said that in the past too. I've done way too many of these release dates... I'm only booking SW this time because I have to - otherwise, JetBlue is already released with no issue, and good prices for non-stop flights.

8:22am. I give up. I have to head out now and busy for most of of the morning. Looks like I will end up doing what I always do and booking later in the day.

Wasted 2 hours of slep *waaaahhhh*

I understand some people are getting upset about this but it has been historically difficult to pinpoint the exact release time. Anywhere from 6am-9am est and beyond. Happy thoughts people.

Exactly, they do NOT announce a time. Never have. They just appear. And the chance of it being exactly on the hour is about the same as the chance I will win powerball

The issues with the 737 MAX planes isn't making their scheduling any easier. I suspect they've been crossing their fingers for months that the FAA/Boeing would have a time where they could get these planes back in the sky to help. The people in charge of scheduling have probably had to come up with multiple contingencies, on top of all the overtime they've been putting in rescheduling all the previous MAX flights.

I had an alarm set for 5:20am. I turned it off last night because I was feeling tired and figured I would just take my chances when I got up at 6:45am. Then, I wake up and the flights haven't loaded yet. Thank goodness for small favors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter