Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

If you are flying Labor Day weekend, you may want to check if your flight has reduced in price. My flights dropped in price and points last weekend and they dropped again. I originally booked the lowest price when flights first came out $250 each way and now the lowest fare is $98 each way. I decided to switch to business select for $148, so I could get AList and more points! I was able to use the flight credit for our thanksgiving flight! Good luck!
I got almost 6k RR points back, Thanks!

A confirmed reservation to MCO with an ATL layover was changed by Southwest about 5 weeks ago. Southwest eliminated the originating flight to ATL and renamed the trip ‘ATL-MCO’, totally changing the itinerary. As the system would not allow me to make changes, a DM was sent to @SouthwestAir. After days passed, with no response, I called Southwest. The agent indicated the reservation was in limbo, as it showed it as not ticketed, due to the originating flight being dropped from the schedule and there being no other suitable options. I check the schedule every few days, or so, now, to get a heads-up on other such mess ups. Nowadays, you never know what might happen. With other customers affected by changes, as well, I want to be sure to have the option to move to the best flight(s), before available seats are snapped up by others, also needing to rebook.

OMG this just happened to my husband for a trip in October! I was checking his point balance about an hour ago and noticed his trip from SNA>STL>BOS was now just STL>BOS. He's going to call when he gets home. He received no notification of the first leg being dropped and also no change to point balance.

If anyone has an itinerary with connecting flights it's best to check your reservations.

Same with the PHL flights to/from MCO. I am afraid they’ll stop direct flights entirely 😬
They already changed my flight on 10/29 from PHL to MCO by an hour but so far it’s still direct. My concern is when I checked southwest September schedule the early flight I have doesn’t exist. I am hoping they don’t change mine to the only direct flight that day because it doesn’t leave until around noon

I have travel funds available. Has anyone been able to apply them for early check in? Google says I can’t do this-curious if anyone has had luck. Thanks!

Here's your friendly reminder that Southwest Airlines next schedule release is expected to occur on THURSDAY September 16th. (One month from today). For those planning to snag flights, set those calendar reminders so you don't forget! I'll post additional reminders as the date draws nearer.

- Currently SW is offering flights through 1/5/22 and this next release will take their schedule out to 4/24/22. This will likely be a popular extension covering winter holiday weekends and much of spring break.
What time does booking open? EST

So we were supposed to fly out on SWA this morning- arrived at PVD and they announced as we were in line to check our luggage that our flight was canceled!😭 was lucky to get another flight that still gets there today

Oh no :(. This happened to us at PVD in June but no available flights for days! I'm so glad you can get out today.

Thanks for the reply! One last question-can travel funds be used to upgrade to business select from anytime?
You can use flight credits or vouchers to upgrade between “classes” online or on the phone. You are just “paying” for a higher price ticket. I don’t believe you can do it at the gate.

OK - I'm an overthinker...that's what I do... :rolleyes1 and I just got this email from SW stating that if I take 2 qualified RT flights between Aug 19th-Nov 19th then I can keep A-List through Dec. 2022...

and then below that it states that I have 2 flights books and that I'm "almost there" -does that mean that those 2 flights I have on Nov 10- & 14th, dont count?

Anyone else seen this email??

OK - I'm an overthinker...that's what I do... :rolleyes1 and I just got this email from SW stating that if I take 2 qualified RT flights between Aug 19th-Nov 19th then I can keep A-List through Dec. 2022...

and then below that it states that I have 2 flights books and that I'm "almost there" -does that mean that those 2 flights I have on Nov 10- & 14th, dont count?

Anyone else seen this email??
View attachment 598222
That sounds like two one ways out of the four you need.

I believe YOU specifically need two round-trip flights. Not your traveling party, because their flights would accrue toward their own A-List status.
If a five day span you have two round trip tickets for one trip? As in you personally will have your BIS out and back, then out and back again? In that case you would qualify.

ahhhh....I see.....

yeah, no, I just have a round trip booked for me and DH -flying out to MCO on 11/10 and back home on 11/14..

oh well....I guess that doesn't qualify..

darn it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter