Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I expect high prices, but the schedule itself is awful. I guess nonstop flights are a thing of the past. The JetBlue schedule was no better for me, and we did have travel funds and points to use so we will fly SW. The schedule itself is very disappointing.

Was surprised that WGA fares were sold out as I had kept refreshing. Not as bad of pricing as I feared. Just glad I am booked! (Though now will play the waiting game to see how many changes are made to my flights before December, lol).

Has anyone seen any routes start to load yet?

I used to be able to manually change a date in the URL to see individual updates before the full schedule dropped. It doesn't seem to be working this time.

Changing the URL? Absolutely brilliant. I had never thought of that before. I just tried that and was able to snag the last 4 low Wanna Get Away seats for my travel dates. The calendar to select dates was still not allowing selection into the new window and I had my tickets in hand. You just saved me hundreds. Thank you. :worship:

Well fares between BWI - MCO are exactly what I expected...🙁

Sky high fares (Expected) AND no non stops from PHL? PASS

Yeah, I couldn't find anything out of Philly nonstop, either. I found cheap flights from DCA, but that's traveling all the way into The District, blah. Well, Baltimore, here I go in January. Now to hope the fare drops.

Booked mine- nonstop between PVD and MCO with early bird for 4 people came out to about $1800. Not the times or prices I was hoping for but way better than JetBlue out of BOS. I am annoyed though because I had to choose flights THREE times because they kept changing the fare while I was checking out so after inputting aaaallllllll the information and trying to purchase, I’d get an error message and have to go back.

Slight nightmare trying to book. The calendar helped with our decision to book November 28 and not 27. We'll need to drop the 27 on our reservation. Paid some cash and some points. Booked each leg separately. I'll continue to watch for price drops, as I always do.

Yeah, I couldn't find anything out of Philly nonstop, either. I found cheap flights from DCA, but that's traveling all the way into The District, blah. Well, Baltimore, here I go in January. Now to hope the fare drops.
Yes I’m also waiting for Jan to open up and hoping fares drop by than...

I have to book 2 one-way flights because I'm heading down in early January, and coming back a little after Southwest's cutoff.
I actually prefer to book 2 one-way flights as it’s easier to make changes or cancel one of the flights if necessary to get a better rate also if I don’t have enough points for RT I can use points to book one way and pay for other flight.

I previously posted and said I was disappointed in the flight times. I should add I went to Google flights to look at other airlines, and they are no better. Nonstops seem to be not a thing anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter