Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

My company now has a 90 day A list promotion... Any idea if that will apply to pre-existing reservations within the 90 days or will I need to rebook?

My company now has a 90 day A list promotion... Any idea if that will apply to pre-existing reservations within the 90 days or will I need to rebook?
Usually those promotions require booking and travel in within the window. But I would have to see the details of the offer to tell you for sure.

I am excited! One of our July flights dropped $34 each! I wondered last week why my sister's price dropped for her WGA tickets and mine didn't on the same flight, but I have Anytime tickets. I was glad to see mine drop yesterday though so I could refund that money right back onto my SWA Visa.

I checked for sales yesterday morning and nothing was cheaper than I already had booked for Sept and Oct. I tried again around 8pm last night and two of our flights dropped to $89, saving $82. I then used those travel funds to purchase our flight home in Oct, which I hadn't bought yet. I was glad that I waited to purchase the Oct flight home because that one dropped to $89, too. :)

This is why I always buy one way tickets. :)

I just got $300 in flight credits for our October flights. Thanks! Wow

I checked for sales yesterday morning and nothing was cheaper than I already had booked for Sept and Oct. I tried again around 8pm last night and two of our flights dropped to $89, saving $82. I then used those travel funds to purchase our flight home in Oct, which I hadn't bought yet. I was glad that I waited to purchase the Oct flight home because that one dropped to $89, too. :)

This is why I always buy one way tickets. :)
I looked at our October flights....they both went UP $50 so I guess that's where SW made up the difference:rotfl:.
I'm booked on points (but my dad booked cash so that's the price I keep looking at) and I think the lowest our flights have been was $139. I believe he booked at $155, but did not rebook when the price dropped because he has no plans to travel again so he has no use for the credit. I rebooked once and got about 1500 points back when it dropped from the $155 to about $139. I have not seen anything lower than the price I am currently sitting on. It's now at $195 each way and it's been up to $245 at times, and yeah, that's the WGA fare on a Tuesday. SWA keeps sending me emails for the great "$59 fares" or "$109 fares" and it's always for routes like GRR to MDW. Um...no thanks. SWA has a few non-stop to MCO on Saturdays in the summer, but alas, I am a fall vacationer so that does not help me.

I looked at our October flights....they both went UP $50 so I guess that's where SW made up the difference:rotfl:.
I'm booked on points (but my dad booked cash so that's the price I keep looking at) and I think the lowest our flights have been was $139. I believe he booked at $155, but did not rebook when the price dropped because he has no plans to travel again so he has no use for the credit. I rebooked once and got about 1500 points back when it dropped from the $155 to about $139. I have not seen anything lower than the price I am currently sitting on. It's now at $195 each way and it's been up to $245 at times, and yeah, that's the WGA fare on a Tuesday. SWA keeps sending me emails for the great "$59 fares" or "$109 fares" and it's always for routes like GRR to MDW. Um...no thanks. SWA has a few non-stop to MCO on Saturdays in the summer, but alas, I am a fall vacationer so that does not help me.

I checked those same flights today and the price was back up to more than I paid initially for one and about the same as I initially paid for the other so I must have caught the window

Super jealous of all these price savings you're seeing, not going to lie. For my Philly to So Cal August flights, I'm 16,120 each way and that's the lowest I've seen for any flight, even crap times, across a few different airports we'd be willing to use. That may just be the floor for these routes.

Super jealous of all these price savings you're seeing, not going to lie. For my Philly to So Cal August flights, I'm 16,120 each way and that's the lowest I've seen for any flight, even crap times, across a few different airports we'd be willing to use. That may just be the floor for these routes.
Same for our Aug pvd-mco flights. We have been stuck at 16k ish for a while now. It's our going flight that I'd like to see drop. Coming home we got in at 5100.

All of my flights, June - October, are now more expensive than when I booked them (my son is going to college in FL so we are going down for multiple non-Disney trips too).

In case anyone ever has a similar situation, A list was automatically added to my existing reservation when I signed up for the 90 day promotion

The next drop date seems to be sticking so hopefully the flights will be out on Thurs. I've been checking the end of Oct/ beginning of Nov flight times and they really suck for the RDU-MCO route. I really would like a late morning or early afternoon flight time but all I'm seeing is 5:10 am or 6:40 pm for flights down.

The next drop date seems to be sticking so hopefully the flights will be out on Thurs. I've been checking the end of Oct/ beginning of Nov flight times and they really suck for the RDU-MCO route. I really would like a late morning or early afternoon flight time but all I'm seeing is 5:10 am or 6:40 pm for flights down.
It's been the same for MEM-MCO for a while also. Flights down used to be 6:00 am, but now they are late afternoon, which causes us to have to try and take the last flight out the night before, and that always ends in disaster since they are not direct flights, and we mostly get stranded somewhere due to delays and the connecting flight not waiting for us. Then we used to have 5:00 pm flights from MCO-MEM heading home, but now they are earlier, so we lose some park time on our last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter