Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I just booked a quick trip to CA. Crazy that this sale is almost for the rest of the year. I travel out of PHX and there were tickets to MCO for only $100 one-way

I can see there is a discount applied but I dont know what it is and how I qualified for it
I had the same thing…I was able to rebook a Sep flight and get some points back, then booked new flights for November and those were at $126 each way. It said something about a promo code being applied (at checkout) but I didn’t enter a code. I’ll take it! 😊

Major win! Our December flights to MCO didn't drop in price with the promo, but our August trip to Hilton Head did! I managed to get back just shy of 11,000 points for my husband and I. Two round trip tickets for only 22k points total, what a steal!

In the fine print of the 10x on Soutwest purchases deal, it lists "Rapid Rewards Point Center" as one of the qualifying purchases. Is that buying points? Can we get 10x points on the purchase of buying points?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter