Post Coupons Here

Here's a couple helpful hints I found last night (I'm a huge bargain shopper!)...

at tripadvisor.com they can search like 5 different travels site for the best price on the hotel you are looking for. I got 3 nights at Anahiem Plaza Hotel for $59 a night on one site when all the other 4 sites were saying $89 a night.

Than I realized I have point I've been saving up on my Visa Credit Card... so I went there and realized I had enough point for a $25 gift card to Build-a-Bear... so I ordered that for free... just 100 more point away from getting another $25 gift card! I also had a bunch of resturant gift cards I could choose from too but a Build-a-Bear is a must... and check their site every now and than. They have coupons listed there!

Now I'm going to go to swagbucks.com and mypoints.com and use that as much as possible to earn more giftcards for Disneyland resturants and shops. I have 5 months so I bet I can earn another 2 gift cards!

Great idea! I'll definitely be using the 20% off coupon at Zak's Beach Rental for Huntington Beach.

Thanks for the tips on coupons. If I find any, I will be sure to post.

Don't forget about the Mimi's breakfast club. You get a free entree when you sign up using the Anaheim zip code. Just be sure to do it right before you leave because I hear the coupon expires 2 weeks after you sign up.

It's not so much a coupon as a discount:

Stovall's Best Western ( http://stovallsinn.com/ ) is running a special til the end of the year, where if you stay a minimum of 3 nights, and one of the nights is your birthday, that night is free. I stayed there last summer on a family trip to the Park; the rooms are recently remodeled, the beds are super-comfortable, there's a free breakfast, free parking, 2 pools & 2 hot tubs, so a free night there is pretty cool :thumbsup2

Getawaytoday.com

promo code: funtrip to waive the $20 handling fee

ETA: They are also having a 3rd night free thing going on. I'm getting Hampton Inn at Xmas: 3 nights for $207 (w/tax)

Be sure to sign up for Denny's breakfast club (put in Anaheim zip) and they will email you a 20% off coupon off your total bill within 24 hours. It's only good for 2 weeks, so be sure to sign up right before your trip so it doesn't expire before you go.

ETA- it's now listed as "email deals" instead of breakfast club on their site. Here's a link for anyone that can't find it-

http://dennys.fbmta.com/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe&InputSource=W

There is a link to Anaheim coupons on the getawaytoday.com site. First, enter your trip dates, and when the results come up, there is a link that says "Click here to view your hotels on a map". Click on that and you can download Anaheim coupons.

You cam also order the Entertainment Book that's available for the Orange County area at www.entertainmentbook.com. I have the Phoenix edition and there are some coupons for Rainforest Cafe, Wetzels Pretzels, Cocos, El Pollo Loco, Buca di beppo (good at any participating location).

So you can just print and clip all of these coupons and they will be accepted by the merchants? I see several coupons I would definitely be able to use during my upcoming trip.

Thank you so much to everyone!! I have more coupons now than I did before. This should be a sticky!! :)

There is a link to Anaheim coupons on the getawaytoday.com site. First, enter your trip dates, and when the results come up, there is a link that says "Click here to view your hotels on a map". Click on that and you can download Anaheim coupons.

You cam also order the Entertainment Book that's available for the Orange County area at www.entertainmentbook.com. I have the Phoenix edition and there are some coupons for Rainforest Cafe, Wetzels Pretzels, Cocos, El Pollo Loco, Buca di beppo (good at any participating location).

I went back to the Getawaytoday.com website and couldn't find the link again, but I did find a direct link to the coupons, here:
http://www.getawaytoday.com/Maps.aspx

This post is definitely worth a bump! Lots of good savings! :)

If you join the Johnny Rockets mailing list you get an email with a voucher for a free burger with another purchase. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter