Post Coupons Here

Ok, its been a while since a coupon has been posted. Im traveling to disney for my bday on the first weekend of december. any coupons? I already checked out the anaheim site. I could only use one. any others? I am trying to save money on things I need so I can splurge on things I want.

Sign up for the Patina restaurant group's birthday club. You get an email coupon good for $30 off at Catal, Uva, Tortilla Jo's or Naples. Good from date of issue until 60 days after your birthday.

Does anyone have a list (or link) of the 2012 Entertainment Book coupons that can be used in DTD or within a mile or two of Disneyland? I remember seeing an older list on here somewhere, but I can't find anything for this year.

This thread is great, but there hasn't been any new coupon posts, does anyone have anymore coupons to share? If you check out Groupon getaways you can find a ton of deals for resort stays all over the place. I don't know if they have any deals going on for Disney stays, but they will keep you posted if they do.

No coupons, but

If you want to save a few at Giradelli, Costco sells the gift cards online - (4) $25 gift cards for $79.99. That is a 20% savings. There are a couple of websites I go to for discounted gift cards. I don't know if I can list them or not. I try to get cards for Jamba Juice, AMC Theaters, MCDs, Rainforest Cafe, etc.
abcgift cards, cardpool, plastic jungle and monster gifts cards all carry them.
Don't forget to check out the gift cards at Target, not just the Disney, but the restaurant and gas cards too. Use the debit card and save 5%.

Not a big deal, but Hojos had a 10% off coupon for the McDonalds across from DLR in its rack of tourist brochures...I expect you can find the same coupon in many of the area hotels.

Not a big deal, but Hojos had a 10% off coupon for the McDonalds across from DLR in its rack of tourist brochures...I expect you can find the same coupon in many of the area hotels.

Yes, I found the same coupon at FFI in their lobby with the brochures. It does help to save off the bill! :thumbsup2

Patina group restaurants, sign up for their birthday club.

You will recieve a certificate good for $30.00 of your bill at the following restaurants in downtown Disney
Tortilla Joe's
UVA bar & cafe
Catal restaurant
Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria

Details can be found here.
http://www.patinagroup.com/joinus.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter