Post Coupons Here

Have you all checked out MyPoints? I have been a member for 10 years and have been able to get tons of really good gift cards. They just send you emails, you click and they give you points.

I have been saving them up - and still have 8 months to go - for our trip and the problem is choosing which GC to get. The gas cards are winning and I might have enough by the time Oct comes around to cover most if not all of our gas!

I have also found some places that sell gift cards for less than their face value. I tried Plastic Jungle (sold them a GC I did not want) and CardWoo (bought an Old Navy card) and they both worked out great. They have some for restaurants near DLR - as well as Jamba Juice :thumbsup2

Have you all checked out MyPoints? I have been a member for 10 years and have been able to get tons of really good gift cards. They just send you emails, you click and they give you points.

I have been saving them up - and still have 8 months to go - for our trip and the problem is choosing which GC to get. The gas cards are winning and I might have enough by the time Oct comes around to cover most if not all of our gas!

I have also found some places that sell gift cards for less than their face value. I tried Plastic Jungle (sold them a GC I did not want) and CardWoo (bought an Old Navy card) and they both worked out great. They have some for restaurants near DLR - as well as Jamba Juice :thumbsup2

I LOVE MyPoints! I have been a member for about ten years as well!:thumbsup2 I get Landry's or RFC GC's with my points. We love to go there on vacation at both DL and WDW. I usually end up with a couple of $50 GC's every vacation. Every little bit helps!:goodvibes

I LOVE MyPoints! I have been a member for about ten years as well!:thumbsup2 I get Landry's or RFC GC's with my points. We love to go there on vacation at both DL and WDW. I usually end up with a couple of $50 GC's every vacation. Every little bit helps!:goodvibes
I got 2 $50 Shell cards and working on 2 more by Oct. Then I will save up for a Landry's card to use at TRex when we go to WDW next year - every little bit does help :thumbsup2

In '08 we got GCs for RFC and had breakfast at Animal Kingdom - had enough for 6 adults and 1 child!

I've been loving Swag Bucks. Have gotten a lot of Amazon GCs and have only been doing it a few months.

What are Swag Bucks and My Points? What do you have to do? I've never heard of either.

You search with it instead of with Google or Bing and they randomly give you Swagbucks (their name for points). The amount can vary from 5 to 50 at a time.

Also, you can earn points by recruiting friends, watching videos (like their youtube), playing games, and checking out offers, surveys, and buying products you would normally buy.

Then, you turn Swagbucks in for things like giftcards, cash, prizes.

Here's a referral if you want to join:
swagbucks.com/refer/michray

Anyone know of a coupon for RainForest? We're two adults so the kiddie coupon doesn't apply to us..

Anyone know of a coupon for RainForest? We're two adults so the kiddie coupon doesn't apply to us..

I too would like to know if there are any new coupons out there!! This thread was started a long time ago and I found that most of the links to the coupons have expired. Does anyone have any info on new coupons or links they woudl like to share??:grouphug:
Any info would be greatly appreciated!:flower3:

I've been loving Swag Bucks. Have gotten a lot of Amazon GCs and have only been doing it a few months.
Me too! I found it last month and got 5 Amazon GCs :cool1: Saving them for an insulated backpack to take to the parks - yes I have a plan and it usually involves Disney ;)

What are Swag Bucks and My Points? What do you have to do? I've never heard of either.
MichRay explained Swagbucks so I will tell you about My Points. I love it, they give you points for clicking on emails. If you use their search engine they give you points, if you shop online click on their link for the store you want and they give you points per dollar spent. Super easy and you can get GC for gas, restaurants, Old Navy and tons more. Better gift cards than Swagbucks for sure ;)

Ok, its been a while since a coupon has been posted. Im traveling to disney for my bday on the first weekend of december. any coupons? I already checked out the anaheim site. I could only use one. any others? I am trying to save money on things I need so I can splurge on things I want.

Has anyone ever used a taxi coupon from the OC coupon page? If so, how did it go over with the driver?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter