Post Coupons Here

Anyone? I'd like to buy a few for our trip and thought maybe someone had some places to recommend that are on restaurant.com.

A few weeks ago I searched restaurants.com in Anaheim and found nothing but HOB. I will check before our trip to see if any new restaurants have been added.
I am hoping more DTD restaurants add on because we don't like to leave the magic to eat dinner.

Ok so I used the HOB coupon that I printed from Restaurant dot com. I was impressed that it was easy to use it. Unfortunately, their prices are quite high, and the quality of food does not match the setting....but it could have been what I ordered.

I will try again next month...hopefully it will be better.

Code: CLEARANCE
Offer Expires: Monday, 08/31/10
Anaheim Zip Code: 92802
Most $25.00 Gift Certificates for only $2.00!
Certificates are good for 1 year from purchase
I plan ahead for meals at local restuarants.

Hey Knott’s lovers!!

I have extra coupons for Knott’s Halloween Haunt. If you pm me I can send you a coupon page. It consists of 7 different coupons, plus one extra for a Haunted Dreams package for 2 people! You can save between $7- and $24 on each coupon!

I only have 4, so the first 4 people that pm me get the coupons!

Thank you!

From,
Funball!

Hey Knott’s lovers!!

I have extra coupons for Knott’s Halloween Haunt. If you pm me I can send you a coupon page. It consists of 7 different coupons, plus one extra for a Haunted Dreams package for 2 people! You can save between $7- and $24 on each coupon!

I only have 4, so the first 4 people that pm me get the coupons!

Thank you!

From,
Funball!

PM sent. :-)

Not totally DLR related, but it's at the GardenWalk! Today's (9/27) Anaheim Groupon is $14 for 2 tickets to their Empty Grave Haunted House $30 value. Groupon deals only last for a day or when they sell out, so visit the website today if you're interested.

Link

Time to revive the coupon thread!

At Costco they have a $50(2 $25 cards) gift card to Jamba Juice for $39.99.

I bought these for our September trip and it was nice to save a few bucks..those 4 smoothies add up!

lights06.gif

RangerPooh...

I am having such a difficult time not writing about how amusing I find your user name to be... So I shall just say this...... if you drop the p.... then it would be even more interesting.... :) No, really....

It might make for an interesting name then. Basically I was working for the forest service and my favorite character was pooh. Put them together...

I have a coupon for "Get a burger and a $10 game card for $15", as well as a "20% Off any one item in the retail store" coupon, both from ESPN Zone, both expiring 03.11.11.

If you're interested, please send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter