Post Cruise DATW List (Updated)

Launchpad11B

<font color=blue>DW thinks he's a <i>Manly Man</i>
I read a few posts on a couple of threads where people have been asking about a possible DATW after the cruise. There is definitely going to be a beer, wine, booze or whatever drink fest at Epcot after the cruise. It will be Friday the 15th at 5:30PM starting in Canada, this seems best for the majority of attendees. I've talked about this over the past couple of months with Puck, George, Drake and several others but I figured since the cruise is creeping up on us I should start an official thread. All are welcome to come and drink with friends, swap stories and tell some lies!! Everything a true drink fest should have! :thumbsup2

1. Launchpad11B & Cocowum - Paul & Alicia :love:
2. Chirurgeon - Kim
3. Kab407 - Kathy
4. aaronmckie - Jason & shanan
5. OKWLover - Jeff & Val
6. Becx & Gav
7. ADP - Aaron
8. scarlett873 & rhett972 - Brandie & Matthew
9. Georgemoe - George & Deb (Deb will be SATW....shopping around the world!:rotfl: )
10. parrotheadlois - Lois & Greg
11. shellyminnie - Shelly
12. 3guysandagal & katscradle John & Katherine
13. YodaMouse - MaryAnn & Tony
14. dpuck1998 - Don
15. socashark & ophkw - Holly & Dave
16. Yvet - Yvet & Emil
17. Tonya2426 - Tonya
18. tickledtink33 - Kim
19. Dodie - Dodie & Phillip
20. jeanigor - Todd
21. slapwhitey & tmli - Chris & Tracey
22. aspen37 - Anna
23. Calypso*a*go-go - Lisa & Mark
24. disneyholic family - Beth....cancelled :sad1:
25. DisneyKevin - Kevin
26. Sharon Seattle - Sharon & Craig
27. billwald - Bill & Patricia
28. MenashaCorp & MerriePoppins - Jason & Susan (welcome back guys):hug: :woohoo:
29. DVCsince02 - Jen & Chris
30. Dagny - Dagny Young
31. Madi100 - Nicole & James
32. tiggerbell - Jaime
33. Willow1213 - Abby & Tony
34. Merry Mousketeer - Michael
35. SFBayDon - Don-AKA, "Fiesta of one"

Count me in. Either day is good for me. I expect I will be a solo at this point. My step mom has said she is going home on Friday.

Kim

Either day is good for me and Shanan, count us in! :woohoo:

Valerie and I will probably join you if its on Friday night.

We're currently planning on flying home late Saturday so that wouldn't work for us. However, don't make a decision just based on that - its still possible that we'll fly home on Sunday morning. We haven't booked our flights yet.

Count me in Paul. Friday would be best for me since we maybe leaving Saturday evening.

I read a few posts on a couple of threads where people have been asking about a possible DATW after the cruise. There is definitely going to be a beer, wine, booze or whatever drink fest at Epcot after the cruise. It will be either Friday or Saturday depending on what's best for the majority of attendees. I've talked about this over the past couple of months with Puck, George, Drake and several others but I figured since the cruise is creeping up on us I should start an official thread. All are welcome to come and drink with friends, swap stories and tell some lies!! Everything a true drink fest should have! :thumbsup2

1. Launchpad11B - Paul
2. Chirurgeon - Kim
3. Kab407 - Kathy
4. aaronmckie - Jason & shanan
5. OKWLover - Jeff & Val

Will there be drunk dialing? :rolleyes1
(Oh Mindy...)

If we decide to extend our stay, Friday would work for us!

Lightsaber!!!

Georgemoe :drinking1: and Deb SATW (Shopping) :goodvibes

Thanks for pulling this together Paul.

Actually...I was just nosing about online and found that the sunset safari that DH and I would be doing is offered Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, & Saturdays. If the schedule is still the same, then we'd have to meet you guys on Friday night somewhere...I think the safari starts at 4pm and the whole thing lasts about 3 hours. But I guess we'll have to wait and see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter