Post Cruise DATW List (Updated)

This is going to be great fun! I made the earliest ADR for dinner that was available and hope we don't have any delays. How will I find you...the noise, the sheer size of the mob, or the smell of alcohol wafting through the air? :teeth:

I say all of the above! :thumbsup2

Sorry about that! Beer makes me gassy :scared1:

Note to self - Do NOT walk behind Don unless you are feeling gassy too.:lmao:

Hey! Smelt it Dealt it!

Avoid open flames when walking behind Don.

This is going to be such a,*brap*, treat. :goodvibes

Make sure someone's got the Podcast # on speed dial...i'm sure they'll be expecting a voicemail or two! :lmao:

Note to self - Walk swiftly ahead of pack on bridge to France to get in line first.:laughing:

Just look for the glow everyone will have on. :rotfl2:

This is going to be great fun! I made the earliest ADR for dinner that was available and hope we don't have any delays. How will I find you...the noise, the sheer size of the mob, or the smell of alcohol wafting through the air? :teeth:

Sorry about that! Beer makes me gassy :scared1:

Note to self - Do NOT walk behind Don unless you are feeling gassy too.:lmao:

Avoid open flames when walking behind Don.

This is going to be such a,*brap*, treat. :goodvibes

Oh what a night this will be...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You people are insane!!! :lmao:

::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::

Be stuck at work with a bunch of crazies or on a ship with a bunch of crazies; which would you choose?

I think we are all in the same boat on this one. :boat:

People often say I'm punny. :laughing:

rimshot.gif

Hey all, now that we're back....

Dagny & I were talking about going to Jelly Rolls after DATW on Friday, if anyone is interested...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter