Post Cruise DATW List (Updated)

I agree...We should stick together. :goodvibes

Insider Information - the truth is that during the Mousefest DATW I don't think anyone had a drink at every country. We actually waltzed through America (Candlelight Procession was going on) and Morocco. So if we are in a Pack we still should be fine.

Don't waltz too fast -- we'll be finishing our dinner @ Chefs and need to join the group in progress. :)

Make sure someone's got the Podcast # on speed dial...i'm sure they'll be expecting a voicemail or two! :lmao:

Don't waltz too fast -- we'll be finishing our dinner @ Chefs and need to join the group in progress. :)

Have no fear!!! France will be where we get held up - there is always a line for the slushies to begin with then add the slow slushie machines and then 60 DISers - we'll be there for a little bit. :banana:

Have no fear!!! France will be where we get held up - there is always a line for the slushies to begin with then add the slow slushie machines and then 60 DISers - we'll be there for a little bit. :banana:

Note to self - Walk swiftly ahead of pack on bridge to France to get in line first.:laughing:

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Bobanddougpodcastcruisin3.jpg

I'm torn between

1):worship::worship::worship: for John's genius and

2) Aw -CRAP!!!!!! I don't have time to make a MAGNET OF THAT!!!!:mad::mad::headache::headache::sad2::sad2:

Well done, hoser.:lmao:

I take it we are starting in Mexico and proceeding clockwise - right?

So if somebody wanted to join up later and wasn't sure how far we would have gotten, they could just start at Canada and walk counter-clockwise until they found the crowd?

Not that I'm planning on being late - you just never know what's going to happen.

So if somebody wanted to join up later and wasn't sure how far we would have gotten, they could just start at Canada and walk counter-clockwise until they found the crowd?

Not that I'm planning on being late - you just never know what's going to happen.

We're starting in Canada. Moving to the U.K. and so on and so on.............

OK - So reverse my scenario if any body is late. Not that I think it will be hard to chase down the group.

OK - So reverse my scenario if any body is late. Not that I think it will be hard to chase down the group.

Just look for the glow everyone will have on. :rotfl2:

This is going to be great fun! I made the earliest ADR for dinner that was available and hope we don't have any delays. How will I find you...the noise, the sheer size of the mob, or the smell of alcohol wafting through the air? :teeth:

This is going to be great fun! I made the earliest ADR for dinner that was available and hope we don't have any delays. How will I find you...the noise, the sheer size of the mob, or the smell of alcohol wafting through the air? :teeth:
I say all of the above! :thumbsup2

Sorry about that! Beer makes me gassy :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter