Post Cruise DATW List (Updated)

Poly drinks!!!

IMG_8967.jpg

I can't wait to try these on Saturday! :banana: :banana:

I thought you could only get a Lupa Lupa at 'Ohana... I can order one at the bar, too?

With the number of DISers we have at DATW, we may have to split up. Half go to Mexico with the other half going to Canada. Meeting at the America pavillion. What do you think? :confused3

With the number of DISers we have at DATW, we may have to split up. Half go to Mexico with the other half going to Canada. Meeting at the America pavillion. What do you think? :confused3

Do we have enough lightsabers?

Do we have enough lightsabers?

Sounds like and idea if we overwhelm the pavillions.

Mr. Laing and I won't be very noticable. You'll be calling us the -

Gulp & Gone Brothers ! :drinking1

Bummer. I would want the full effect with the whole group. Plus, you KNOW some folks will end up not showing up.

Whatever happens, happens, but I hope we can "run in a pack." :rotfl:

Bummer. I would want the full effect with the whole group. Plus, you KNOW some folks will end up not showing up.

Whatever happens, happens, but I hope we can "run in a pack." :rotfl:

But I am not sure I want to know all the thoughts that are running through Don's head.Twilight, even on the DATW thread.

John!

That is gold!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OH MY GOODNESS! JOHN! For those of us of a "certain age" that is AWESOME!!!!

But I am not sure I want to know all the thoughts that are running through Don's head.Twilight, even on the DATW thread.

Careful Todd. A Twilight reference on the DATW thread just might get you kicked off of the island. ;)

OH MY GOODNESS! JOHN! For those of us of a "certain age" that is AWESOME!!!!

Careful Todd. A Twilight reference on the DATW thread just might get you kicked off of the island. ;)

So we're back on Survivor now?

Maybe we can get...I don't know...a butler? Someone to get us drinks and wait on us at a table while we sit? Know anyone? Dodie??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter