Post Removed Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

horse11

DIS Veteran
So I made a post with my tentative Hollywood Studios Tour Plan.... I wanted to see if it was doable but it was removed before anyone could respond to it.... can any one tell me why?

It looks like it was moved to a more appropriate category.

because it is "The Dis" sandbox, if if you don't play by their rules, they throw your toys out.

To help it get attention from those interested in it and get better answers, so why so snippy? Of course they try to ensure the rules are followed, or every thread would devolve into chaos and you'd never be able to find any useful information.

From the DIS guidelines

The DIS has a wonderful group of Moderators who have volunteered to assist our visitors and monitor the boards. Part of their responsibilities are ensuring that our guidelines are followed which may require that a thread is edited, deleted, closed or moved. If these decisions impact you, we ask that you respect them. Should you have any questions, please direct them to admin@wdwinfo.com. Any discussion about a Moderating decision that takes place on the boards could result in an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter