Post Your 2015 Discount Deals Here

I googled "magical agency exclusive deal" and every last entry was for these boards. So I'm still in the dark.

First Trip - After cruise stay...
2 Adults
May 24 - 26
Pop Century
Orbitz 15% off Disney's Promotion
Room only
No tickets
$218

Second Trip - Food and Wine
2 Adults
September 30 - October 7
Port Orleans French Quarter
Bounce back Free Dining
9 Day Base Tickets (will be upgrading to PH)
$2,409

:goodvibes

How long does it take to get the disney confirmation from that travel company after they book the reservation? They emailed the number, but I haven't received the confirmation email that they said they would forward to me when they received it.

How long does it take to get the disney confirmation from that travel company after they book the reservation? They emailed the number, but I haven't received the confirmation email that they said they would forward to me when they received it.

The company is legit. We have used their late august deal for the past two summers and have booked again for august 2015. No worries.

1. 2 adults, 2 kids - 12 & 14
2. 11/21- 11/29, 8 nights
3. Wilderness Lodge standard room
4. Magical Agency exclusive
5. Room only
6. $1905.20

Split Stay
1. 2 adults, 2 kids - 12 & 14
2. 11/29- 12/5, 6 nights
3. Poly Garden View Club
5. Room only
6. $3241.62

1. 2 adults, 1 child age 6
2. 10/14- 10/20, 6 nights
3. Port Orleans FQ standard room
5. Package- 7 day Base Ticket+1 Water Park Fun and More - Dining Plan
6. $2607.74

Just booked 10/18.

I was thrilled to get a discount equivalent to free dining on a week that will be blacked out!!!!

Quick question- I have looked into this agency and gotten some quotes- but hate to bother them with another quote if anyone else knows the answer. We were originally planning on doing a labor day weekend 7 night stay for our honeymoon. After receiving a generous gift of a week of my Grandma's timeshare for our honeymoon (but can only use it in January)- we have decided to do a little 3 night mini-moon in Disney and then do the bigger honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean later in January.

With this agency that is giving the great labor day deals- are they working with people on just longer trips or do 3-4 nights work too? Also are they just discounting deluxes? Thanks in advance!!!

1. Number in party 2 adults, 1 disney adult, 1 child
2. Dates Sept 5-13th 8 nights
3. Resort and room type Polynesian Std room
4. Discount used (SPD or room only) Magical agency exclusice
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.) 7day base + 1 day bonus feature
6. Total cost $3014

Great deal for poly. Disneys price quote was $4855.
This is pretty much us exact, except we have two Disney children and we are September 3-11!! Used the agency exclusive :)

Could not believe the savings!!!!

1. Number in party 3 adults 1 child age 7
2. Dates October 3-10, 2015
3. Resort and room type Beach Club Standard View
4. Discount used (SPD or room only) TA Magical savings deal
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.) 8d Park hopper with 1 free water park day!
6. Total cost Disney $5150, TA Rate $3797

I can't say enough about how easy the process was. I'm a seasoned WDW and DLR vet and a copious planner and going to a Travel Agent seemed wrong to me, but the savings are clear. It's like we got a Disney 25-30% off deal 3 months before it may be offered! We were also able to book at the Beach Club where my original booking through Disney was in the BC Villas as the standard view BC rooms were not available. As this is F&W season I know getting into the BC may be difficult.
Mike

1. Number in party 3 adults 1 child age 7 2. Dates October 3-10, 2015 3. Resort and room type Beach Club Standard View 4. Discount used (SPD or room only) TA Magical savings deal 5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.) 8d Park hopper with 1 free water park day! 6. Total cost Disney $5150, TA Rate $3797 I can't say enough about how easy the process was. I'm a seasoned WDW and DLR vet and a copious planner and going to a Travel Agent seemed wrong to me, but the savings are clear. It's like we got a Disney 25-30% off deal 3 months before it may be offered! We were also able to book at the Beach Club where my original booking through Disney was in the BC Villas as the standard view BC rooms were not available. As this is F&W season I know getting into the BC may be difficult. Mike

What's a TA magical savings

1. 3 Adults, 1 child (age 5)
2. November 30-December 6, 2015
3. Polynesian Standard View
4. TA Magical Exclusive
5. 6 Day Park Hoppers + 1 Bonus Feature
6. $3582.25

I'm so excited to stay at this resort - I never dreamed it would be possible! pixiedust:

Quick question- I have looked into this agency and gotten some quotes- but hate to bother them with another quote if anyone else knows the answer. We were originally planning on doing a labor day weekend 7 night stay for our honeymoon. After receiving a generous gift of a week of my Grandma's timeshare for our honeymoon (but can only use it in January)- we have decided to do a little 3 night mini-moon in Disney and then do the bigger honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean later in January.

With this agency that is giving the great labor day deals- are they working with people on just longer trips or do 3-4 nights work too? Also are they just discounting deluxes? Thanks in advance!!!

We just booked a 2 night (room only) visit in August at the Wilderness Lodge through this agency. We got 37% off the rack rate. So, yes, they do shorter trips during the year and it pays to check with them to see what dates you're interested in and if they have a deal. Our trip fell under a less-advertised 'early August special'.

Kathy

I am also interested in the name of this agency if someone would please share via PM. I'm planning a trip this spring but would love to surprise my husband with a trip for our 20th anniversary. :cool1:

1. 3 Adults, 1 child (age 5) 2. November 30-December 6, 2015 3. Polynesian Standard View 4. TA Magical Exclusive 5. 6 Day Park Hoppers + 1 Bonus Feature 6. $3582.25 I'm so excited to stay at this resort - I never dreamed it would be possible! pixiedust:

Can you add dining plan to this offer?

I am also interested in the name of this agency if someone would please share via PM. I'm planning a trip this spring but would love to surprise my husband with a trip for our 20th anniversary. :cool1:

I would also like a PM but I too don't know what the "Magical Deal" is all about

Google "agency exclusive magical deal" and it should be the first website on the list. I have heard people cannot PM the name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter