Post your bridesmaid dresses!

My bridesmaid dresses are from Alfred Angelo.

http://www.alfredangeloca.com/index...tegoryID/772F03C9-DE43-4942-BFA0-DA77E21EBD65

There's a whole range of colors you can order from. I chose the celadon green for the dress and champagne for the ribbon to match my dress. The cost ended up being about $200 each, which is kind of pricey but I only have two girls to pay for.

I chose this dress because it matched the style of my dress nicely and I think it is something they'll be able to wear again. I do believe it comes with the optional spaghetti straps.

My wedding colors were all shades of pink (light to bright), lime green and cream. I told my Bridesmaids to get a certain dress, and by the time my MOH was ready to purchase her dress David's Bridal stopped supplying the hot pink chiffon dress I had picked out, so my MOH ended up getting a dress at a bridal outlet like a week before the wedding. So it may not match, but it blends well. My flower girls had light pink, my sister's wore hot pink, and my MOH wore a satiny pink dress. I really think that my flowers complimented their gowns. They were not my first choice, but my parents and MOH were all on a budget, so we got them inexpensive gowns that worked perfectly for me.

TheWeddingPart.jpg

dresses.jpg

My wedding colors were all shades of pink (light to bright), lime green and cream. I told my Bridesmaids to get a certain dress, and by the time my MOH was ready to purchase her dress David's Bridal stopped supplying the hot pink chiffon dress I had picked out, so my MOH ended up getting a dress at a bridal outlet like a week before the wedding. So it may not match, but it blends well. My flower girls had light pink, my sister's wore hot pink, and my MOH wore a satiny pink dress. I really think that my flowers complimented their gowns. They were not my first choice, but my parents and MOH were all on a budget, so we got them inexpensive gowns that worked perfectly for me.

TheWeddingPart.jpg

dresses.jpg

Actually I think the different shades of pink worked out really well!! :thumbsup2

I really like the different colors and lines - they make everyone looked pulled together instead matchy. It bumps your wedding up to very sophisticated and lovely. Great choices! :)

I LOVE the pink you chose...:thumbsup2

TheWeddingPart.jpg

dresses.jpg

TheWeddingPart.jpg

dresses.jpg

I love that!!! Your colors are the same colors I am using.

Here is my bridesmaid dresses.
688859_ce9c40a01177365892_m.jpg

Our colors were originally going to be purple and black - we were going to have a funky wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago.

Now that we are considering a WDW wedding, I still like my bridesmaid dresses...purple is always in season.

dress1.jpg

Wow, I really like that dress!! Clean and stylish. Also, DFTW are CLEARLY better than Hard Rock Hotel weddings! :cool1: Im kidding . . . sort of. :rotfl2:

Not a very good picture, but my dresses just came in in the colors I chose. They will look better once on my girls.

BridesmaidDress.jpg

Hopefully this will work, this is my fav out of the ones that i've looked at. I need something light and floaty easier to get it from the UK to Florida!!
dress.aspx

I love my bridesmaids' dresses, we just ordered them 2 weeks ago! I am so excited, they are going to look amazing!!

The gold will be black and the brown color will be a lighter gold.
VenusBridalK454D.jpg

Okay, my two younger nieces (11 and 13) will be wearing this one:
color_8022_66891.jpg

My older niece (22) and my sister (40+) will be wearing this one (it's a shame you can't see the back of this one - it's gorgeous):
color_F4497_83551.jpg

And my step-daughter to be (10) will be wearing this one:
F05_JB1509_bluevelvet1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter