Post your Disney LuLaRoe outfits!

I have yet to see any castles for sale either!

As of this morning I have removed myself from all LLR groups. I think I have everything I need for my trip. I'll have to post a pic when I have it all together, but I'm thinking:
Hidden Mickey leggings (with really any Mickey/Minnie shirt)
Geometric Tulips - themed to a princess?
Small world clock face - w/custom small world map shirt
purple with white dots - Daisy shirt
Pathcwork (that someone posted earlier) - for Sallie or maybe Haunted Mansion

Others I have and could use: Purple Cheetah for AK or my valentine hearts (w/my Disney love story shirt)

1.png

I keep seeing these and they scream Small World to me.

This thread inspired me to actually give Lularoe a chance. Can't find the castle leggings so far :( but my first purchase was today and the ones attached. Kind of monorail inspired I thought!

ETA: I could only find them in TC, so hoping they're not too large, I'm sort of of borderline (normal size 10) so hoping it'll be ok?
You can turn them up on the bottom (tuck the extra length inside) and they will work fine. I do this sometimes to make capri length leggings. I am 5'1" and normally a 14/16 and need the TC for the "junk in the trunk" but they are usually a little long or saggy around the ankles. :)

I have yet to see any castles for sale either!

As of this morning I have removed myself from all LLR groups. I think I have everything I need for my trip. I'll have to post a pic when I have it all together, but I'm thinking:
Hidden Mickey leggings (with really any Mickey/Minnie shirt)
Geometric Tulips - themed to a princess?
Small world clock face - w/custom small world map shirt
purple with white dots - Daisy shirt
Pathcwork (that someone posted earlier) - for Sallie or maybe Haunted Mansion

Others I have and could use: Purple Cheetah for AK or my valentine hearts (w/my Disney love story shirt)

Which ones are the small world clock!?!?!?

Not exactly, the small world clock but really reminds me of that face! So, I'll be sporting them!

Attachments

• 17105665_10103189511440428_1387564831_n.png
    17105665_10103189511440428_1387564831_n.png
    484.3 KB · Views: 151

Sooooo......that whole "leggings are not pants" thing, is no longer a thing?
I dont believe so! Actually, at my work our dress code specifically lists no leggings because people were wearing leggings that were essentially see thru! I wear leggings to work at least once a week and others even do so more often. Today's leggings are not see through.

Sooooo......that whole "leggings are not pants" thing, is no longer a thing?
At my age, my butt has to be covered!!! Now, granted, there are a lot of much larger behinds that are left hanging out, so to speak, but I promised my dd that if I wear leggings, my tops will come down past my 'parts'!!! Top of thigh. It's one thing to feel and act young, it's a whole different story to have people snickering as you walk away....:hyper2:

As long as they aren't see through and my bum is covered, I will continue to wear leggings. Today is day #3 of wearing leggings to work this week.

I have a red/white dot Irma and a red/white dot Azure that I love. I bought what I thought were red/white dot leggings online and they are actually red with sort of coralish dots, so I'm not as excited about those.

I have a red and white patterned pair that sort of look like Lilo's dress that I wore last year too.

I am dying for the castle ones. My friend that sells it says if she ever gets a castle pair in, I get first dibs.

I purchased these Ariel themed leggings earlier this week. Going to pair them with a purple shirt. Hoping to find an Irma in the purple I need, I like to have my parts covered.

Ariel Leggings.jpg

We're going in a few weeks and so far I have:

Tiaras
Castles
Minnie bow/dots
Cinderella carriage scroll (a.k.a. coloring book)
Belle roses
Sneakers

I'm just getting iron on vinyl decals from Etsy to make shirts to match. The carriage, roses and sneakers are mommy and me. I'm most proud of the roses. I got decals made that say "Most Peculiar Mademoiselle" and "Most Peculiar Madame." That's going to be my favorite! For the sneakers, I'm going to make a mickey version of the Converse logo.

We're going in a few weeks and so far I have:

Tiaras
Castles
Minnie bow/dots
Cinderella carriage scroll (a.k.a. coloring book)
Belle roses
Sneakers

I'm just getting iron on vinyl decals from Etsy to make shirts to match. The carriage, roses and sneakers are mommy and me. I'm most proud of the roses. I got decals made that say "Most Peculiar Mademoiselle" and "Most Peculiar Madame." That's going to be my favorite! For the sneakers, I'm going to make a mickey version of the Converse logo.

Omg I just googled lularoe tiaras and now I'm dying for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter