post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: gang

Sheesh, I can barely find time to post around these parts. Some people have me playing games all night long.;)

:wave: E How was your trip :confused3 i was over there playing today also :lmao: :rotfl2: Trying to get back on the leader board I am thinking good luck with that.

Rasta Pasta
Grilled chicken, penne pasta, walnut pesto,
broccoli, red peppers and spinach tossed
with garlic Alfredo sauce.

:woohoo:

:wave: E How was your trip :confused3 i was over there playing today also :lmao: :rotfl2: Trying to get back on the leader board I am thinking good luck with that.

sorry :blush: I was trying to regain champ status of that bug game.

The trip was fun but crazy. I'm going to call it a night though. Kinda tired and those games get addicting. Must shut off the computer!!! Somebody help me.:rotfl:

Now the battery on the laptop died and then I lost the internet connection :lmao: :rotfl2: This is a good posting night for me :rotfl2:

Clink is the person who has been beating everyone lately! I just want to be on the leaderboard...just once...:sad1:
It's been too long since i've been there. :blush: We are talking about the site where our friend DM is aren't we? :listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter