post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

My day was Ok, the pollen count is really high again today so that is not good for me :sad2: I'm alive though :rotfl2:

What did you do today? Was it a good day?

My day was Ok, the pollen count is really high again today so that is not good for me :sad2: I'm alive though :rotfl2:

What did you do today? Was it a good day?

Eeeesh! Sorry, I got booted! My day was good! I went to lunch with hottie and some teachers and then went to a pampered chef party! :thumbsup2

What did you have for lunch :confused3 I like pampered chef did you buy anything

We went to our usual spot...chile's!!!! Or that dirty name that Nicole calls it! :rotfl2:

I got a bar pan and a spoonula! I'm addicted to pampered chef! Jon's teacher is my crack dealer...I mean pampered chef consultant! ;)

We went to our usual spot...chile's!!!! Or that dirty name that Nicole calls it! :rotfl2:

I got a bar pan and a spoonula! I'm addicted to pampered chef! Jon's teacher is my crack dealer...I mean pampered chef consultant! ;)

I really really like the spatualas :thumbsup2 How was nipplys :confused3 :lmao: How is Hottie and did he like your hair :confused3

It was good!!!! :rotfl2:

Troy liked the hair...surprisingly since he likes looooong hair on a woman! :rolleyes:

he better have liked it :rotfl2: I am watching cash cab, the question was something about st patricks day clover plants, what are they called....

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: the lady guessed a geranium plant :lmao: :rotfl2: I am still laughing about it. Has she not heard about SHAMROCK plants :confused3 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Night Kristi! I'm gonna go play a quick game and hit the hay! You kept me up soooo late talking last night! :rotfl2:

Night Kristi! I'm gonna go play a quick game and hit the hay! You kept me up soooo late talking last night! :rotfl2:

I kept you up to late....:confused3 If I remember correctly you are not working :thumbsup2 I did not want to get up this morning I ended up not sleeping very well last night so that didn't help :sad2:

Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite :goodvibes Talk to you tomorrow :hug:

Rise and Shine my smilie friends.
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter