post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I'm on borrowed time right now. Any minute I'm expecting a phone call to go pick up Kelsie. She said 8:15 but she'd call me. :eek: I'm afarid my DISing will be ending soon. I'm not getting off until she calls.

:scared:

No it's in November. Kelsie will be sixteen in December and I told my DH I wanted to give her a laptop for her B-Day. He was fine with that. Now to get the other two off and it can be all mine. (Insert evil laugh here). :rotfl:

:scratchin you keep the laptop and give her a car :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:scratchin you keep the laptop and give her a car :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rotfl:

That is just too scary of a thought. She is going to take Driver's Ed this summer. My husband took her driving once in an empty parking lotfor her to get a feel for it. I let her drive around the block one night. I don't like them growing up. :eek:

That is just too scary of a thought. She is going to take Driver's Ed this summer. My husband took her driving once in an empty parking lotfor her to get a feel for it. I let her drive around the block one night. I don't like them growing up. :eek:

I do not like them getting older either, it is sort-of :sad: I am really not looking forward to the driving years :scared1:

Has LB been around much with little TJ? :cloud9:

I told the kids today that I was going to get a timer and put it by the computer. Everybody gets thirty minutes and we rotate. :lmao: The teenager just gave me the eyes. :snooty:

Has LB been around much with little TJ? :cloud9:

I told the kids today that I was going to get a timer and put it by the computer. Everybody gets thirty minutes and we rotate. :lmao: The teenager just gave me the eyes. :snooty:

She around a little bit, not much though. Don't you just :love: the eyes! Sam does that really well.

She around a little bit, not much though. Don't you just :love: the eyes! Sam does that really well.

13.gif
:lmao:

Kristi I have to go now. I just got the call from Kelsie for me to pick her up. I hope to chat with you real soon. Bye for now. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter