post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
too hot to do that:sad1:

suppose to be 103 today, 102 tomorrow and 101 thursday over here:headache:

It's been cool in ny but I think the hot weather is coming
hotinhere.gif
:rolleyes:

I'm back! Well, we went out to eat, but at a mexican restaurant :sad2: . We did not have enough time for the steakhouse maybe later this week.:yay:

spaghetti sounds good. My mom fixed that on Sunday. My sister could only watch the kids for like a hour, my mom had to work tonight and my MIL has to go to work in a little while.

Sorry I don't know how to do this yet.

Wow, I thought S.C. didn't get hot , ewww
2 weeks ago it hit a record of 107 one day and 106 another we stayed inside.

When does school start? Mine are not in school.
DS can go to pre-k next August.

We are going to do MK one day (emh in the morning and CRT for breakfast we have never eaten there):banana: and MGM the next for the Doodlebops.:woohoo:

Just hit the quote button and post below it. We are here to help with any questions :thumbsup2

If your just quoting 1 post then click the quote button (like ODF said) but if you are doing multiple quotes (like I just did) then click the middle quotation marks button on each post you want to quote.:thumbsup2 Did I totally confuse you? I am very good at doing that
101.gif

I had a taco, beef enchilada and rice. DH had almost the same, but he had beans and cheese enchiladas. I'm have never really liked rice, but I eat it with the sauce from the enchilada. It is nice to meet you. :wave2:

I pmed you LittleBlue22.

Hey, I love them I can't help it. Was the pizza good? They put mayo on the pizza after it cooks. I had it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, some kindof white sauce and I added mustard with mine. It was so good.

I'm just getting use to ODF and gn (another smilie poster) telling me about pizza with pinapple and ham/bacon but this is to much......Pizza with mayo and mustard??? This will really take me awhile to digest :lmao:

I had a taco, beef enchilada and rice. DH had almost the same, but he had beans and cheese enchiladas. I'm have never really liked rice, but I eat it with the sauce from the enchilada. It is nice to meet you. :wave2:

Sounds good
15.gif
Is the Dis running really slow for you?? Mine is going really slow, I never know if it's the boards or my computer (it may be time for a scan soon). True did you see my post about the quotes on the last page?:banana:

I do not eat the blt pizza with mayo (gross):crazy2: . Mine was with mustard. It tasted like a blt sandwich. It was good. People are always ordering it (but with mayo).Well, I'll eat a little mayo on a tomato sandwich or it has to be mixed in something like a pimento sandwich. I also like pepperoni and green pepper pizza. I have eaten pizza about 5 times in 7 days. We use to eat pizza alot when I was pregnant with DS.:)

I do not eat the blt pizza with mayo (gross):crazy2: . Mine was with mustard. It tasted like a blt sandwich. It was good. People are always ordering it (but with mayo).Well, I'll eat a little mayo on a tomato sandwich or it has to be mixed in something like a pimento sandwich. I also like pepperoni and green pepper pizza. I have eaten pizza about 5 times in 7 days. We use to eat pizza alot when I was pregnant with DS.:)

I should get more adventuresome with my pizza, I either get plain or pepperoni......I'm so boring
icon_bored.gif

Was pizza your craving when you were pregnant?
000768578.gif

It is slow for me too, but I have been trying to multitask too. Pizza and chips salsa and sour cream(from a mexican restaurant) was when I was pregnant with DS. I use to get a potato pizza with him too. It has ranch dressing, potato slices, cheese, and bacon. I can not eat it now (maybe the hot ranch or something), but it is DH's favorite pizza when we go. I use to go to CiCi's pizza a long, long time ago, but after Stevie B's came along goodbye CiCi's.

Is anyone watching America's Got Talent? and Who do you want to win?:happytv:

I saw the info about the posting, thank you:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter