post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw your trips on the bottom of your post. This is your third trip in one year? Wow, do you live close to WDW? popcorn::

I'm about 9 hours away. We were there last Thanksgiving. I'm just happy I talked DH into going again so soon. He likes Disney but doesn't like it as much as the kids and I do. :lmao:

Bye Donna, it was nice chatting with you. It's now time for me to fold laundry while I watch Days of our Lives. :wave2:

Good Morning to all my smilie friends. :wave: LB is up, so to all the rest of you.................Rise and Shine. :sunny:

Do you really want to hear from me that early? You posted that at around 4:00am our time. you might be :scared1: I sometimes don't wake up very nice :rotfl2:

Oh Kristi...................:rolleyes1

:wave: Morning Tricia! Although looking at the clock you are watching Day's :sad:

Wonder what OregonDisneyFanatic ate for lunch today. :confused3
Wonder if it was pizza again. :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:wave: Donna! I am having the left over club sandwich that I had for dinner last night. But I haven't eaten it yet :thumbsup2 oh and if it helps you can also call me Kristi or ODF ;)

What are you or did you have for lunch:confused3

Pizza what else. :rotfl: Today it was cheese. I'm like 3 hours ahead of you I think. :confused3 It's 2:15pm here popcorn::

:rotfl2: :lmao: That sounds good for lunch. My DD's drooled over the left over pizza from yesterday so they ate it. :lmao: Yep, you are three hours ahead of us. I have never been to SC. NC, but not SC. I would :love: to only be 7 hours from the parks. Florida I would never drive to that would be :eek: and we are 16 hours from Disneyland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter